Anoying Guest Habits

province

I just hope when I am there in January, that all these perfect and polite people are there. Guys....let it go....don't let this petty stuff ruin your visit. You can only control yourselves. Your own example of good conduct and politeness may rub off.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Michael72688
It really makes me mad when people stop to look at the stupid queues or arent paying attention in line! :fork:

Oh yeah, definately! God forbid we stop to look at the incredible details around us! I don't know why they waste all that good money on queues when it could be used to create big and better coasters with no theme whatsoever! Disney should start paying more attentions to their competitors, like Six Flags, to see how good attractions are done!

Good call, Michael! :wave:

Yellow Shoes

Let me understand this, Michael--if I am looking at something in the queue and don't immediately rush to fill empty space in front of me that I am doing something wrong?

Do you somehow get to the attraction sooner if I invade someone else's personal space?

It is evil for me to want some air to circulate between my sweaty body and the sweaty bodies of others?

And I'm sure you're too young to get it, but

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!!

Michael72688

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
Let me understand this, Michael--if I am looking at something in the queue and don't immediately rush to fill empty space in front of me that I am doing something wrong?

Do you somehow get to the attraction sooner if I invade someone else's personal space?

It is evil for me to want some air to circulate between my sweaty body and the sweaty bodies of others?

And I'm sure you're too young to get it, but

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!!

Yea, sorta

MKCustodial

Yea, sorta

Have you tried saying "excuse me" politely and asking if you can cut ahead of the person in question? Those people that stop on an empty queue to appreciate it sure ain't gonna mind if people cut ahead of them, they're gonna get there eventually, and they'll be happier because they took their time to see all the wonderful details that make WDW.

rosie.ca

i hate it when you are standing in line and then someone walks up to you and pokes you with a sharp stick.

ow...quit it,ow...quit it,ow...quit it...

Yellow Shoes

Re: Re: Rudeness at DW

From page 7 of this very thread:

Originally posted by guwag
...One other thing that REALLY ticks me off is when you don`t move up instantly (like anyone does) to fill the gap when the queue of a ride moves forwards and you get people behind pushing you forwards and telling you to hurry up (especially when it`s old couples with no kids) - as if it makes any freakin difference - it`s the number of people in front of you that determines how long you have to wait, NOT the bloody distance you have to walk. :mad: :mad:

AriBelle23

thats kinda funny, I just dont understand why it is such a big deal that we dont move super fast and catch up, its not like we are going to lose sight of the people in front of us and get lost or something. I definitely like to keep a small distance if at all possible because usually its pretty hot and I dont know...i just do. it;s kinda like when you are driving along and someone is riding your tail and then passes you and flips you off, and then speeds ahead and then you both are stopped behind the exact same traffic light!! I think that is SOOOOOO funny. then i always wave and smile. This could be considered the early stage of road rage, but i live in a small town, so its okay. :)

MKCustodial

I'm sorry if I'm gonna blow $55 to go to the parks, I'm gonna do as much crap as I can, and not waste time looking at the stupid queue lines

You know what? You're right. You're blowing $55, you should do crap and not see stupid lines. Wouldn't Six Flags be cheaper? At least there you'd definately do crap and look at stupid lines. Me, I couldn't say even the worst attraction at WDW is crap.

You sure you're in the right forum? ;)

kal1484

I'm sorry if I'm gonna blow $55 to go to the parks, I'm gonna do as much crap as I can, and not waste time looking at the stupid queue lines

the best part about disney IS the quere lines, but that's why I like disney better than Hell (six flags) or IOA/US It's the whole atmosphere.

rosie.ca

again ...missing the point ... you are not wasting time if other people look at the queues you will get there in the same amount of time ...to think otherwise is silly like the prev quote it is how many people in the line in front of you that matter not the space between people. the ride can only load so many people at a time .

eg. 100 squished people in a line only 1 foot apart ... the ride loads 10 people every 10 minutes so it would take and hour and 40 min to get on the ride if you are at the end of the line .

now lets says the people are not squished and have 5 feet between each other ... the ride still only loads 10 people every 10 minutes so you would still get on in 1 hour and 40 minutes

Michael72688

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
the best part about disney IS the quere lines, but that's why I like disney better than Hell (six flags) or IOA/US It's the whole atmosphere.

uh, hold on a sec, Dueling Dragons has one of the best quese in the world, it is so awesome, but I'm not going to stare at them, and waste more, I'd rather go on the ride. btw when I said crap I meant to say rides

PhotoDave219

As opposed to the Smart Quene lines? I guess youre one of those guests who gets really mad and ed off when you run hell-bent through a park and straight on into me and bounce off, as if somehow its my fault that you ran full speed into my elbow....

roysta123

The worst is when a group of people are holding hands or each others tee shirts or something and you can't get around them. When you finally break through, they act like you should apoligize for breaking up their chain.

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

ruca

The worst thing I ever saw was years ago when the Tower of Terror first opened. A little girl that didn't meet the height requirement tried to get on the ride (I have no idea how she got that far up there in the first place) The elderly man working the ride measured her and told her she was too small and her dad started yelling at him. The CM names was Bob and the dad kept saying "Thanks a lot, Bob" "You ruined our whole vacation" The little girl looked at her ada and asked why she couldn't ride and he replied "Because Bob hates you!"

It was so bad-my whole family still talks about it.

I have also seen families that will be really rotten to one child and that is heartbreaking. It really makes me sick to watch. The last time I was at Fantasmic a mother told her son he was an idiot and the whole group kept taunting the little boy:mad:

Other than that, I don't really like wild kids in the nicer restuarants.

Michael72688

Originally posted by ruca
The worst thing I ever saw was years ago when the Tower of Terror first opened. A little girl that didn't meet the height requirement tried to get on the ride (I have no idea how she got that far up there in the first place) The elderly man working the ride measured her and told her she was too small and her dad started yelling at him. The CM names was Bob and the dad kept saying "Thanks a lot, Bob" "You ruined our whole vacation" The little girl looked at her ada and asked why she couldn't ride and he replied "Because Bob hates you!"

It was so bad-my whole family still talks about it.

I have also seen families that will be really rotten to one child and that is heartbreaking. It really makes me sick to watch. The last time I was at Fantasmic a mother told her son he was an idiot and the whole group kept taunting the little boy:mad:

Other than that, I don't really like wild kids in the nicer restuarants.

That is kinda sad, poor Bob! :(

Yellow Shoes

Yeah, Bob had a bad day. But he knows, deep down, that he did not ruin their vacation (that family seemed to be ruining it without help from anyone.)

I feel far more sorry for the kid, who apparently hears that demeaning stuff every day of his life. And he doesn't have the maturity to know that he really isn't an idiot. I'm sure that he believes that he is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom