Anoying Guest Habits

aim

Originally posted by DisneyJill
People who push their way up to the front during Spectromagic or Illuminations...:brick:

Oh yes, this is something that bugs me the most. I don't enjoy waiting an hour or so, just to have some people that come at the last minute and try to shove their kids in my spot. But I don't budge :lol: One time at MGM, we were waiting for the parade. We had waited about 45 minutes....15 minutes till it started, a family of like 5 decides they're going to sit by us. Which was fine at first. I had my poncho on the ground and my parents were standing right behind it (it was folded so only one person could sit on it). I got up to go get a lil snack. When I came back the kids were like right by it. My mom told me she had to tell one of the kids to move because he just sat down on my poncho! :mad: I was prety mad. And the kid kept moving around which meant he kept bumping my legs....real annoying!

FutureCEO

I was a victim of that. During SpectroMagic, a lady wanted to tke pictures of the floats so I gave a her a little room that I had being on the street. And she keeped pushing me out of the way and a lamp post was on the other side. Anyway, I kinda of moved her out of the way.

s25843

Or when your at a crowded bus stop and you have been waiting there for 30 mins and the people that just got to the stop insist on running up to the front to get on the bus first

s25843

LOL
OR When you are at the bus stop at Boardwalk waiting for an Animal Kingdom Bus that is already full and there is a bus load of guests waiting for that same Bus. In that situation you have a mini Riot where they are also trying to load from the back exit... (This actually happened LOL)

aim

Originally posted by s25843
Or when your at a crowded bus stop and you have been waiting there for 30 mins and the people that just got to the stop insist on running up to the front to get on the bus first

How about when people try to board the bus through the back door. Then get mad when the bus driver tells them they aren't supposed to do that.:hammer:

Ijones88

:mad: What upsets me is the gangs of kids from columbia or argentina that get in a circle of about 40 or 50 kids and sit down right in the middle of Main Street during the day just for the hell of it. I usually just walk right thru their "sit in" and say "Excuse me, are you in my way?"

Also, when these groups start chanting "Argentina argentina, argentina!!!" I usually start chanting "USA USA USA...!!! and usually everyone joins in with me and the others sort of fade off into oblivion!!

I also hate getting whacked in the face by those stupid flags they carry around, me being fairly tall and them short, those flags are always getting me in the face or back of the head> :mad:

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by mr snrub
when people who are foreign think they can be jerks just because they are from another country.

Well put, Mr. Snrub. Even worse: people who think they can be jerks because they are from THIS country. Regardless of who they're being jerks towards.........

barnum42

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57

Guests who wear Universal or Sea World Ponchos in the sea of yellow.

I still have the poncho I bought about fifteen years ago - it's a frosted transparent job with the Magic Kingdom and Epcot logos on the back. It's not yellow, but I think it's acceptable :animwink:

monorail256

The whole Spectromagic thing reminds me of when I was down there last December. My brother, his wife, and me... got to main street early and sat down. We had a perfect spot for the christmas parade. My brother went and got food... he didnt care about the parade. So me and his wife are sitting there and all of a sudden a larger woman and her 3 kids stand right in front of me. I said "Excuse me!" and she said "Well, who's more important, them or you?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Needless to say that ticked me off.. I got up and left. Never did get to see the whole parade. Caught little bits of it here and there.

barnum42

Originally posted by thumper
I love when you enter a theater and the CM says, "Move all the way down to the end and please do not stop in the middle." Of course, you always have some family who has to plop themselves smack in the middle of the row only to screw things up. I can understand when the theater is not full capacity, but I can't tell you how many times I've been to the American Adventure where this has happened! AAGGGHH!:hammer:

That's when you tread firmly on their feet as you make your way past :lol:

tinkerbell2

Strollers!!! People who ram their strollers into the back of your ankles trying to get you to move faster in a line that already will not move any faster.:brick:

mr snrub

Originally posted by Ijones88

Also, when these groups start chanting "Argentina argentina, argentina!!!" I usually start chanting "USA USA USA...!!! and usually everyone joins in with me and the others sort of fade off into oblivion!!

if anyone starts chanting argentina i am SO doing that! :lol:

TinkRBell427

The most annoying thing, besides the whole ramming of strollers into my already bruised ankles from the day before in the park, would have to be people on their cell phone describing the ride. I was on RNR and the guy beside my took out his phone and called his friend and was screaming, "Can you hear the music? I'm on RNR right now!"
First of all, why would you risk losing your cell phone because it's a freaking roller coaster, and second did he really think the person on the other end would understand any of the conversation or the music?:rolleyes: :lookaroun

RogueHabit

People who complain about strollers.

You walk in front of me when I am pushing the stroller then your ankles are fair game. I'm giving the stroller back at the end of the day, your ankles go with you so you'd better watch where you are going.

I have to control myslef and the stroller, you just have to control yourself. If I can NOT hit 55000 other people then you can not walk infront of my stroller.

Enderikari

Actually, I kind of feel bad when I am getting ready for a parade or show, and my frame (6'2) is directly in front of a little child. I have seen every show at Disney an umpteen amount of times, however, I still line up an hour early for each of them I intend on seeing. However, if, by scooting over just a tad and letting another person experience the magic for the first time and make it their best time, i believe that that is in the spirit of Disney World.

RogueHabit

Couldn't agree more, which brings me neatly to my next point.

Adults who forget that WDW, whilst being a family place, is focused on the young when it comes to parades, meet & greets and the like.

mraw

I don't like it when guests rush into the opening doors of show type attractions like "Honey I Shrunk The Audience" and "Alien Encounter" as if they've missed half of the show!

DizKneePhan03

Rudeness at DW

It was the first time I had taken my daughter to DW.. She was about 9 months old.. and it was after the fireworks show..(and you know how it can get REALLY crowded as you are trying to walk out of the park after the show??):confused: Well, I was holding my daughter (9 months old mind you), and I accidently bumped into a woman as I was trying to walk out of the MK, I turned to say "sorry" :eek: and she actually turned around and hit me in the back of the head.:mad: I was so mad, I grabbed someones umbrella, who was walking by, turned and *wacked* her back.:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom