Anoying Guest Habits

s25843

Ok Lets See

AP Holders who don't know How to use the Biometric readers and tie up the line at the turnstyles

Guests at the Fast Pass machines who stand there for 5 minutes sticking the same ticket in thinking they can get Multiple fast Passes

Strollers

Guests who see your taking a picture but still insist on walking right in front of you

Guests who decide they want to join a private tour in the middle of the tour and the guide has to tell them to leave

Screaming Kids

As Tyler said those damn light toys that the kids have to use in the middle of a dark ride

and unreleated to Disney

Screaming children on a Plane

A Child who insists on using the back of your plane seat for their kickboxing lessons

videogal1

Annoying guest habits?

People who don't give a disabled guest in a wheelchair...or on an ECV... as much personal space as they expect to have for themselves and, sometimes, get their tootsies run over when they crowd too close. And then complain about it. Stand back, for crying out loud. You think these things stop or turn on a dime?

Dean[AU]

Original Poster
Oh and the Father that thinks its completly normal

[I had a Flight Supervisor siting next to me on my last flight where this happened :D]

Maybe this could be another role for airmarshals:lol:

aim

Originally posted by s25843
Ok Lets See

AP Holders who don't know How to use the Biometric readers and tie up the line at the turnstyles

I must back up some AP holders on this one. Some people have problems with the passes. Sometimes it messes up. Mine always seems to mess up at Epcot. So I know what it's like. But you are right, there are some AP that don't know how to use them. I've seen this too. :hammer:

JaynMACP96_97_9

Friendship Boat related annoyances.

General one:

Smoking on board. The Friendships are gassed by the 3rd shift cast members and then we take them out and drive them until late into the night in most cases. As a result, they're a floating gas drum that people sit on. Despite the spiels we give they nevertheless light up.

Specific one:

During the summer of 97 i was a boat captain. Microsoft had sent a few thousand employees down and they were staying at the Swan and Dolphin. One night they had rented the world showcase right after park close and all came out at once wanting to hop onto the Friendships at the International Gateway. They were all ridiculously drunk and wearing their Microsoft polos. They overloaded the boat so we had to kick a few off. Then the ones who were in the stern where there's an outdoor section were climbing up onto the engine compartment. The worst part was that it was still early enough that some of the guests that were still dining were trickling out of the park as well and had to put up with these idiots.

s25843

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I must back up some AP holders on this one. Some people have problems with the passes. Sometimes it messes up. Mine always seems to mess up at Epcot. So I know what it's like. But you are right, there are some AP that don't know how to use them. I've seen this too. :hammer:

I realize that, and at times my AP acts up (and Your right, I always have to have my Biometrics reset at Epcot whats with that :confused: ) but its the people that try to jam 4 fingers into the reader etc...

aim

I realize that, and at times my AP acts up (and Your right, I always have to have my Biometrics reset at Epcot whats with that :confused: ) but its the people that try to jam 4 fingers into the reader etc...

:lol: Epcot sure does have problems. I thought I was the only one with problems with my AP there. Yeah, I've seen people try to jam 4 fingers in the reader. They must not have listened when they got them.

Another thing that erks me is when people from other countries (mostly ones that speak another language) get in line at a restaurant and act like they can't speak a word of English. Not all of them do it. But I have seen many do this. I have heard them speak English before they get there, then when they do, they play dumb. No offense to anyone.

tbell

yeah, my DH AP never works, and we have it reset every trip..... its very frustrating and not his fault... :(

thumper

Guests who see your taking a picture but still insist on walking right in front of you

Screaming children on a Plane

A Child who insists on using the back of your plane seat for their kickboxing lessons

S25843 - classic annoyances!!! I love it when my husband and I ask someone to take a "quick" picture of us together, and some clueless wonder is staring up into the air, not noticing the other nice guests who stopped momentarily while the photo is being taken!!

Ahhh..screaming children on the plane...it's absolutely inevitable on a packed flight from NY to Orlando, no matter what time your departure is! Although, I have to say, we tried the 6AM flight last time, and a lot of them slept on the way down there! Or maybe it was that apple juice the airlines provided...:lookaroun :lol:

dixiegirl

people who go on a water ride such as the rapid river ride at ak and where poncho's and take their shoes off. and try to go to all efforts not to get wet..........i mean hello its a water ride......water being the key word...........i just don't get it.....i know i'm not alone in this one.:veryconfu

wdwhoneymooner

Here's one that I'm sure a bunch of you have been privilaged to witness: Idiots who go straight to a ride immediately after a meal and start burping (or worse) while in the que (sp) and you can smell their intoxicating aroma for the next 10 minutes.:brick:

FutureCEO

I took three years of Spanish I can understand that, I think, Easier stuff anyway. Spanish went in the brain then out of the brain. Lol I'm taking Italian in college.

Muy Bien. Y tu. (The monorial speil in Spanish)

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by FutureCEO
I took three years of Spanish I can understand that, I think, Easier stuff anyway. Spanish went in the brain then out of the brain. Lol I'm taking Italian in college.

Muy Bien. Y tu. (The monorial speil in Spanish)

Sorry, man. That's as far as I go. But from one RedSox fan to another: "I can speak pig-latin wicked good!"

I ove-lay isney-Day.

LouDisney

I have to agree with you all on so many things.
Some of these have been mentioned already, but the ones that annoy me the most are..

People who break in line or pushed their way through. I would never do that, that is just rude.

I can't stand when the CM's tell everyone in the theater to move all the way down and ppl stop right in the middle. I hate that too!

People who run you over to get in line or to where ever they are going.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom