Anoying Guest Habits

Gucci65

Flash photography - especially after it's been explained in 15 different languages.

Lack of deodorant.

The dreaded Stroller Brigade - no I don't need that heel, I have another:zipit: @#@%@^%@#%*(*(

Jacks Sally

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57

Guests who wear Universal or Sea World Ponchos in the sea of yellow.
:lol:

I always bring my Mickey poncho

I seem to always get behind people with questions
about height restrictions and been behind a few
who want to disagree about them

your kids to small..........that means NO!!!!

now go away:D

Tim G

People who write 4 letter and the most stupid words on the insde of bathroom doors...

People who keep using their Family Radios on where ever they are..

People who demolish everything.. little/BIG things on rides..hotel rooms... etc.. other guests properties...

Stealing Towels from the hotels.. (seems to be very cool)

People who are trying to steal strolers from other guests

Littering....

And last but not least, people who really don't care Sh%@ about anything....

Tim G

Originally posted by mr snrub
you have any examples?

Seats... inside the rides (cutting) ie. in R&RC same as in the Mono rails.
Name scratching on benches in the parks...
Ripping out plants.... ie. in the queues of TOT

Yellow Shoes

When I see anyone doing something destructive like pulling up plants, I ask them, "Why are you doing that?"

Leaves them speechless.

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Invero
My biggest pet peeve are those who do not read signs. I can understand if the sign isn't very readable, but for the new bright orange LED signs we have on the buses, there's no excuse.

"Do you go to Downtown Disney?" Hrmm... the big huge bright orange sign says Magic Kingdom. What do YOU think?

Or worse yet... those who come up to me at load zone 7 and ask "Do you go to the All-Stars?" No, load zone 14. Then they go to the next bus and ask the same question. As if I'm lying to them!

I've gotten to the point where when I drop people off, I say, "Remember... if it doesn't say Caribbean Beach... IT DOESNT GO THERE!"

Just on a funny side tangent here... Tyler, does Transpertation rent sherpa's and pack mules? Cuz i'm binging my camera gear with me.... LOL

And on that note, i gotta say that CMs who, in their "no flash photography" speil turn towards me and glare where there isnt even a flash on the camera. I mean, if theyre smart enough to notice teh camera, you'd figure they'd be smart enough to realise there isnt a huge flash on it.

hadesrules

I really can't stand the line cutters, the ones who cut past you because "my family is up there" And I must admit that with 2 small children it is much easier to get a double stroller. My wife & I take great pains to pay attention to our surroundings and stay out of people's way. Something that I haven't seen in this thread are the people who think it's great fun to stand by the fountain outside the Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT and jump up and intercept the traveling jets of water. Not only do they block the path but routinely soak anyone in the area,, not to mention ruin the effect.

mr snrub

Originally posted by hadesrules
I really can't stand the line cutters, the ones who cut past you because "my family is up there" And I must admit that with 2 small children it is much easier to get a double stroller. My wife & I take great pains to pay attention to our surroundings and stay out of people's way. Something that I haven't seen in this thread are the people who think it's great fun to stand by the fountain outside the Imagination Pavilion at EPCOT and jump up and intercept the traveling jets of water. Not only do they block the path but routinely soak anyone in the area,, not to mention ruin the effect.

whats wrong with intercepting the water?

guwag

Originally posted by djmatthews

while waiting for a mat at BB.

Mmmmm, image of Darren at Blizzard Beach :slurp: :D

The thing that annoys me the most has to be the Idiots that sit in the Fantasmic show with those bloody Lightsaber things, apart from making it look soooo tacky, they obstruct your vision of the show if you're sitting anywhere behind them - IMHO they shouldn't sell them.

banjoBob

Annoying guests

Another vote for people who stop halfway in rows druing shows. I remember when my mother,brother and I whent to Sounds Dangerous and some guy plopped his self right in the middle of the row nad when I tried moving past him saying "Excuse me" he didnt move his feet and I tripped and had to catch myself on the back of the seats in front of the row..."thanks a lot! ***" is what I remember saying :O

banjoBob

heh

Actually it was quite busy,due to the heat. But my family usually tries to go to everthing at least once...even though we've been to Disney too many times to count. AHhh going back in Spring break posssibly. wahoO!

Michael72688

Originally posted by bearboysnc
People who pour things in drinking fountains... or SPIT IN THEM!
GROSS!

hey, If I've got extra saliva it's going in the waterfountain, I always thought that was better than on the ground

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom