Another STUPID Stich plug

dxwwf3

I agree Grizz. It's a shame when the advertisements are better than the actual attractions themselves. But wouldn't this have been better if it were closer to the attraction? Maybe if it were in the queue under the old AE entrance where the XS-Tech posters were? It would have been sort of similar to the news van that used to be in front of Countdown to Extinction. But I guess it doesn't really matter how good the promotion is, if you are promoting junk. The public eventually catches on.

KevinPage

Just like anything that is "hot" and "new" the marketers of the world go ape $!#* and ram it down our throat.

Give it some time and the Stitch mania (or at least the advertising) will be done.

It's a shame since I really liked Stitch alot when he came out, but the overexposure makes him feel "burnt out" already.

General Grizz

KevinPage said:
Just like anything that is "hot" and "new" the marketers of the world go ape $!#* and ram it down our throat.

Give it some time and the Stitch mania (or at least the advertising) will be done.

It's a shame since I really liked Stitch alot when he came out, but the overexposure makes him feel "burnt out" already.
Wow, Kevin, if I liked you, I'd shake your hand!

:p :lol: :wave:

Foolish Mortal

Even tho I don't care for the attraction, i'll give them credit for creative advertising.........but please...enough is enough with Stitch !!!!

KevinPage

Foolish Mortal said:
Even tho I don't care for the attraction, i'll give them credit for creative advertising.........but please...enough is enough with Stitch !!!!

Seeing Stitch all over the monorail today, front, back & sides, enough is enough already. The little gets more advertising than Epcot does on property.

Word to the marketing department: decrease your budget and put more $$$ into the attractions themselves, this way people don't think your newest turd is supposed to be the greatest since since sliced bread (or green boogers in Stitch's case) :D :D :D

dxwwf3

KevinPage said:
Seeing Stitch all over the monorail today, front, back & sides, enough is enough already. The little gets more advertising than Epcot does on property.

You know the sad thing is that you are probably right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom