Another STUPID Stich plug

joshwill

that helps alot. thanks

one thing tho, if one does aquire negative rep, is that anything that would happen to you?

this sounds to me somewhat like wuffie ( if youve read doctrow)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
joshwill said:
that helps alot. thanks

one thing tho, if one does aquire negative rep, is that anything that would happen to you?

this sounds to me somewhat like wuffie ( if youve read doctrow)

I dont think anything would happen to you if your rep turned red, cause there are a number of people around with neg rep and allot of it. I think the only thing that would get you kicked out of here is if you were abusive, acted innapropriatley, or started bashing the site and made Steve (the head dude) angry.

I only know of one person that has been axed and I am not sure that he was actually axed or just got tired of being stupid...

askmike1

tirian said:
askmike1, is your avatar a joke? I can't think of one CM I know who would claim that!
1) No it is not a joke, I do support Michael Eisner.
2) I am not a CM

As for reputation, I think its more of a fun thing. I don't think the value affects anything, it just lets you know what people think of your posts (at least when they post a comment with it)

-Michael

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
askmike1 said:
1) No it is not a joke, I do support Michael Eisner.
2) I am not a CM

As for reputation, I think its more of a fun thing. I don't think the value affects anything, it just lets you know what people think of your posts (at least when they post a comment with it)

-Michael

Um, are you Michael Eisner?

Brooke

I don't think the plug is stupid. I actually think that Disney has done a pretty good job marketing this attraction. The problem is that they have been marketing it TOO much. They are treating Stitch like it's some huge E-Ticket attraction when it's obviously not, causing too much hype around the attraction. Then people just get let down. :(

monorail_man

Account Suspended
Original Poster
askmike1 said:
Yes, just don't tell anyone. :)

Really though, I am not Michael Eisner.

-Michael

Good thing you added that. You could have aquired a Mickey Mouse load of neg points for that. :cool: j/k

pirot bot

monorail_man said:
This is so stupid. God I hope they don't do this all over the place. :brick:

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/stitchdd.htm

I have never seen the movie (nor do I intend to...) However I am incredibly disapointed that they axed AE. to be honest I dont really have any interest of riding this attraction either however this is what Disney does. In my opinion this "advertisment" is very clever and has a lot of detail. Although I dont like stitch or like the ride I do like this premotion.

Just my two cents.:)

Dayma

Brooke said:
I don't think the plug is stupid. I actually think that Disney has done a pretty good job marketing this attraction. The problem is that they have been marketing it TOO much. They are treating Stitch like it's some huge E-Ticket attraction when it's obviously not, causing too much hype around the attraction. Then people just get let down. :(

Us fans here see EVERYTHING. The average person is NOT going to see all these advertisements.

DisneyDefenders

And Now...

Mulan 2 had a preview for "Lilo and Stitch 2"

The animation looks MUCH better than in Stitch: The Movie

Does anyone know if some of the Feature Animation artists went over to DTV?

I'd definiteley say it looks like Disney is milking Stitch for all he's worth and then some!

Love Stitch, just hope that they keep the bar up on what they do with his fame.

Brooke

blackride said:
Us fans here see EVERYTHING. The average person is NOT going to see all these advertisements.

Well, the average guest will probably hear Stitch on the monorail, see his face on the side of buses, see him on billboards, see Stitch stuffed animals in many gift shops, see an ad for the attraction on the cover of the park map, etc. etc...

BigNorm

Most of the stuff I've seen (e.g.: "Boogie on over to the Magic Kingdom") has been a bit much for me. But I think this is just something fun. I also think it's pretty funny. Move along, nothing to see here. Very funny. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom