Another STUPID Stich plug

BriarRabbit

monorail_man said:
This is so stupid. God I hope they don't do this all over the place. :brick:

It's not like I can predict the future or anything, but chances are they've only just gotten started with Stitch's invasion.

How stupid. I think people already get the idea that they have to go and check out Stitch's all new, mediocre attraction!

dandaman

That's a pretty funny set-up... now, if only the actual attraction was better, I'd probably appreciate it more...

imagineer boy

dandaman said:
That's a pretty funny set-up... now, if only the actual attraction was better, I'd probably appreciate it more...

I agree. It is kind of a neat detail, but I would appreciate it more if SGE was a better attraction and Stitch wouldn't be all over the place.

GymLeaderPhil

That's hilarious... I loved it when they TP'd the castle and the wanted posters.

Too bad the attraction needs some work, but it's safe to say this is a good step for marketing.

Dayma

Heaven forbid if Disney actually tries to promote its new ride with some creative stuff. Everyone on these boards wants Disney to be creative and when they are they just complain that they now see too much Stich. Make up your minds!

I think the idea works nicely.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Be carefull, there are some around these parts that will neg rep you for speeking out against stitch...I know, I speak from experience...... :lookaroun (slowly backs out of room)

MicBat

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok... I think that's REALLY funny, personally!! Stitch is getting a little out of hand, but it's cool if we have entertaining setups like this. I mean, think about it... This is Stitch wreeking havoc over all of WDW after ESCAPING at the Magic Kingdom! :lol: I dunno... Those people in Disney Marketing hired some pretty bright people when undergoing this project!

-SIR-

I like these details too... thats what disney is about.. the disney details you don't get as well at other parks... in my opinion the advertising is better than the attraction though... *I have ALWAYS wanted to TP Prince Charmings castle and im SO glad I got to see it happen just once!* I just wish they would have gone the extra mile and all those budget cuts wouldnt have been made... you get what you pay for... as they say...

jesserin

Okay - if they invested 1/2 the money into the actual attraction that they are investing into advertising for it - the word of mouth alone would get Disney more business...

I like the other Stitch Plugs - but this one just kind of looks junky.

Dayma

jesserin said:
Okay - if they invested 1/2 the money into the actual attraction that they are investing into advertising for it - the word of mouth alone would get Disney more business...

I like the other Stitch Plugs - but this one just kind of looks junky.

Lets see....maybe 20k for that advertisement. That will buy you maybe another LCD panel or something, maybe another 2 days of WDI development time, Maybe it would buy you some more ideas that you cant implement due to the budget. :veryconfu

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i think it is creative and fun........... but i agree with others, and ill add that it is pretty bad when the "advertisment" is twice as good as the attraction.

maybe the creators of this should rehab the ride.

jesserin

blackride said:
Lets see....maybe 20k for that advertisement. That will buy you maybe another LCD panel or something, maybe another 2 days of WDI development time, Maybe it would buy you some more ideas that you cant implement due to the budget. :veryconfu
Well, multiply that advertisment by the 60 they have around the parks and you're up to 1.2 - use some of the ideas they already have to improve the ride and you've at least created a good start... besides, they knew it was crappy from the git go - I mean think about it: Did any of the other recent MK additions have even close to this kind of advertisement... no. why? b/c they spoke for themselves... stick it in the new video and post a special description online and they were set. Once people experienced MP they loved it and recommended it to their friends... unlike stitch - whom it seems they are advertising to no end just to get first timers on it... b/c lord knows they're not getting many repeats...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom