Another death at WDW

isitingood

Woody13 said:
Hippaa regulations only apply to the health care industry (i.e. health care providers, health insurance, public health office, employer, life insurance, school, university, etc.). Once an investigation is closed, police records are a matter of public record and the public and the press have full access to this information.

As I mentioned before, the police always hold the victim(s) name(s) from the press until the next of kin has been notified. :wave:

Sorry Woody you're right Hipaa only applies to the health care industry. But I think you give the press more credit then they deserve. My good friend who happens to be one of the best jockeys in the world was in a spill at Del Mar a few years ago and for some reason the press tried to get a hold of his medical records to see if something was wrong with him, after getting rejected the press started snooping around asking Jockeys,Jockey agents,Trainers,owners and exercise riders but came up with another goose egg. Now was there something wrong with him? Maybe then again maybe not but the press will never know, only a couple of people know for sure what happened that day. Anyway sorry again:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom