Annual Passholder

disney4life2008

What are the benefits of being a Annual Passholder? I am a resident of Illinois - when I go to Disney, I normally stay in a timeshare ($400 or less for 8 days). But, of course I have to pay for parking everytime i go to the parks. Also, I normally get a 7 to 10 day ticket which can be $250 or more dollars (no hoping, no unlimiited access, etc.). What are the benefits in terms of discounts, food, etc.? I travel to disney twice a year and if I had the pass would probally travel more as my access would be unlimited. Please help me.

Langdonj

when does the clock start?

Sorry if I missedthis from another post. But when does the clock start on an annual pass, when I buy online, when I pick it up, or the day of first use?
Thanks

Upvote 0

Rob562

Sorry if I missedthis from another post. But when does the clock start on an annual pass, when I buy online, when I pick it up, or the day of first use?
Thanks

If you puchase it online or in a Disney Store, the "clock" will start on the day that you exchange the voucher at the ticket window.
Anything that says it's from first-use is out-dated information.

-Rob

Upvote 0

devoy1701

Now...

If they could just extend Free Dining to Passholders! :king:

:ROFLOL:

Hi Disneygirl, This was a fairly recent change but there is a package that allows annual passholders to book a room and the Dining plan without purchasing a MYW ticket of any type. Obviously an AP holder wouldnt need a MYW ticket, so hence this package was developed specifically to cater to that. It is a great package option for us AP holders!!! Belle

Passholders can book a MYW package with a one day base ticket to get free dining for the length of your stay. Just don't use the base ticket and when it comes time to renew your pass you can use that $74 Base ticket towards the cost of your renewal...you're not out any money that way...and you don't have to pay for a seperate meal plan if you're traveling during those times.

This is a great example of Disney not always trying to stick us for all we're worth!

Upvote 0

broadwaychic

All dining plans are sold only as part of a Magic Your Way Package or Passholder Dine Package and cannot be sold separately by the Disney Reservation Center. As such the prices of individual package components within a vacation package cannot be quoted separately.

For active Annual Passholders, Premium Passholders and Florida Resident Seasonal Passholders the Following Packages are also now available:

Passholder Quick Service Dine Package

Passholder Plus Dine Package

Passholder Plus Deluxe Dine Package

The components are the same as the above without the Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket component included.

Hi guys! Merry Christmas!
Could someone explain the above packages? How are they different? I have an annual pass right now, but I wasn't sure if these packages were still available to me, or if they had to be purchased with the ticket.
Thanks so much and happy holidays!
:)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Broadwaychic, In answer to your questions, the only difference between the Passholder Dining packages and the regular dining packages of the same name is that you DONT have to purchase a theme park pass, as long as you have an annual pass. Under no circumstances can you purchase a vacation package including only a room and a dining plan without a ticket, either a Magic Your Way Ticket or an annual pass.
Here is a link to a complete description of all of the package types and the differences between them: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=337374
As far as discounts that go along with those, they are the same as an AP room only discount. Currently those are only out till Mid-February and can be made as a room only reservation or as a package reservation including any one of the Dining plans. The package reservations do have different cancellation and payment rules than the room only reservations. Belle

Upvote 0

calicommando

Passholders can book a MYW package with a one day base ticket to get free dining for the length of your stay. Just don't use the base ticket and when it comes time to renew your pass you can use that $74 Base ticket towards the cost of your renewal...you're not out any money that way...and you don't have to pay for a seperate meal plan if you're traveling during those times.

This is a great example of Disney not always trying to stick us for all we're worth!

Can anybody confirm this? I was under the impression that a ticket and room had to be purchased for every person for every day of the free dining.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom