News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Princess Leia

Matt Smith era was infinitely better than Capaldi's run.
I really enjoyed Season 5, but then the whole Doppelganger business happened in 6, and it just wasn't as fun for me anymore. I stopped watching towards the end of Capaldi's first season.

Idk, I used to really like Moffat's writing, in both Doctor Who and Sherlock, but then he seemed to have delusions of grandeur and now everything's awful (except for the majority of 'The Lying Detective'- I really enjoyed that episode).

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I really enjoyed Season 5, but then the whole Doppelganger business happened in 6, and it just wasn't as fun for me anymore. I stopped watching towards the end of Capaldi's first season.

Idk, I used to really like Moffat's writing, in both Doctor Who and Sherlock, but then he seemed to have delusions of grandeur and now everything's awful (except for the majority of 'The Lying Detective'- I really enjoyed that episode).

Well Moffat is out now so hopefully it will correct course. Yeah Sherlock was great early on but it got too convoluted and silly near the end. It's done right? On a completely unrelated matter... Mr. Toad's needs to come back.

Wishing Star

I like Who but it doesn't feel Disney at all to me.Yes I know it was on Disney XD at some point (is it still even on? or was it dropped?). But even then it doesn't really feel like it belongs. At least Marvel, Lucasfilm, Muppets, Pixar are all properties that fit the Disney family.

It's also a more adult show even in ratings, when majority of viewers are 18+. And Torchwood does not belong in Disney for a second.

would make more sense for Disney to promote their own properties.

Robbiem

I've been a massive dr who fan all my life - one of my earliest memories is meeting Tom baker as dr who when I was four years old but I have to say I don't think it's the right fit for EPCOT unless you use it as a basis for a trip through U.K. History which I can't see being the best use of a great IP

On a side note the current series, Capaldi's last, has been fantastic. Up until now I thought his doctor was a bit lost and the writers didn't know what to do with him but he has been fantastic in the last run, so much so that I will really miss him after the Christmas special

Madame Medusa

It appears the rumor is just that there's a rumor. It's being discussed as a possibility?

Okay then...
If it does happen, I think it's safe to say nearly ten years will have gone by by the time this has been finalized,planned, announced, constructed, and finally opened.

nickys

Premium Member
It appears the rumor is just that there's a rumor. It's being discussed as a possibility?

Okay then...
If it does happen, I think it's safe to say nearly ten years will have gone by by the time this has been finalized,planned, announced, constructed, and finally opened.

You are quite new here. Welcome, you seem to have a "jaded" view of things, you are not alone.

But just to help you out, @marni1971 had correctly hinted / confirmed almost all the D23 announcements starting months ago. Gondolas were pieced together here by a couple of others (@P_Radden, @danlb_2000) and confirmed by him, even D23 used their map to illustrate it ;), Rat was months ago, Space restaurant, Tron not replacing Speedway etc etc etc. He has such good knowledge that people listen and believe it when he says stuff. He says what he can, when he can, not wildly predicting random stuff.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well Moffat is out now so hopefully it will correct course. Yeah Sherlock was great early on but it got too convoluted and silly near the end. It's done right? On a completely unrelated matter... Mr. Toad's needs to come back.

We will see how Doctor Who goes now that they have just fragmented Doctor Who fandom with the announcement of the new Doctor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom