News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Robbiem

My latest guess -- The London Taxi Dance, starring 20 London Cabs that dance around to the sounds of British bands, using the same technology (such as it is) as Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters...

I think something like this would be great. I've not been on the DCA ride but the aquatopia in TDS is simple and a lot of fun.

On a very very remote possibility how about a one of our dinosaurs is Missing dark ride recycling the universe of energy animatronics

YodaMan

Isn't Winnie the Pooh still one of their largest merchandise sellers? Isn't there a live-action Winnie the Pooh film coming out in a few years? Isn't this a company that's currently driven by merch sales and film tie-ins?

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Is Disney really trying to reboot Black Calderon? Animation? Live action? Or are you fooling with my heart?

Was going to ask the same thing.

Well, they recently reacquired the rights to the full Chronicles of Prydain series.

Now, whether or not we'll see a film out of this remains to be seen. After all, there was also talk of adapting Philip K... uh, I can't actually say his last name here... King of the Elves from the author of Blade Runner and Total Recall into an animated feature which seems to have been mired in Developmental Hell.

PorterRedkey

Well, they recently reacquired the rights to the full Chronicles of Prydain series.

Now, whether or not we'll see a film out of this remains to be seen. After all, there was also talk of adapting Philip K... uh, I can't actually say his last name here... King of the Elves from the author of Blade Runner and Total Recall into an animated feature which seems to have been mired in Developmental Hell.
I really hope this happens!
Thanks for the link, now I want to read all the books!

becca_

New to the park and I believe to parks. I doubt it'll be a new concept or unseen ride system.
The fact that marni was talking about leaves, and Spirit says it's not poppins, it has to be Alice... an Alice dark ride? I could get on board..
Since he also said it's new to the park(s) I am holding out on a dark ride - although that'd be the dream for me :inlove: ... Has a maze been shot down?

bclane

IMG_9277.JPG
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom