News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What kind of proof do you need? You are on a forum discussing rumors and news. People have friends who work for Disney myself included. Sometimes those friends share things with us. That doesn't mean we are allowed to divulge everything we know or are told. There is this thing called trust. Not sure if you've heard of that?

Us?

You an "insider" up there in Michigan? Do tell...

And as always happens on these types of forums...a falsely definitive statement was met with a short, terse question....

So we get all crazy and spin it and nobody changes their minds...so we should probably just move on.

Any other Epcot developments on the wind?

Rteetz

Us?

You an "insider" up there in Michigan? Do tell...

And as always happens on these types of forums...a falsely definitive statement was met with a short, terse question....

So we get all crazy and spin it and nobody changes their minds...so we should probably just move on.

Any other Epcot developments on the wind?
Ha! I knew I recognized you. Can't stay away from Disney forums?

I am just saying that some of us including myself have friends that tell us information. We are not always able to share that.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Do you not remember just this past summer at D23 when almost everything we had been told for months was proven correct? Our insiders have excellent track records, and asking them for proof when they have no reason to be telling us anything to begin with is a bit ridiculous.
Since I wasn't watching...can I ask what wasn't proven correct?

Frizzball

If you only want news that has already been announced by Disney go hang out on the disney blogs or in a thread with confirmed in the title, otherwise please note the title of the forum 'rumours' and stop moaning about the lack of proof.

The insiders on this site have been consistently bang on the money and work hard to make sure they give out accurate and interesting information without compromising their sources and we should be thankful for that. If you don't want to believe them that's fine, but please stop with the circuitous 'but where's the proof' and 'sure they were right about a,b,c,d,e,f and g but x didn't happen' arguments because honestly they have long become tiring. The nature of the disney business model means these decisions are always going to be in flux and, as we have seen with this attraction, things that have seemed at one point to be a done deal can and will be nixed.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Go look it up yourself in those threads. Let's just say there was next to nothing that was announced that wasn't at least hinted at several months in advance. Talk less, listen more.

That wasn't sarcastic...it was a legit question.' And if you have to limit your time/keystrokes...next time I advise you not to waste them typing something so utterly useless...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If you only want news that has already been announced by Disney go hang out on the disney blogs or in a thread with confirmed in the title, otherwise please note the title of the forum 'rumours' and stop moaning about the lack of proof.

The insiders on this site have been consistently bang on the money and work hard to make sure they give out accurate and interesting information without compromising their sources and we should be thankful for that. If you don't want to believe them that's fine, but please stop with the circuitous 'but where's the proof' and 'sure they were right about a,b,c,d,e,f and g but x didn't happen' arguments because honestly they have long become tiring. The nature of the disney business model means these decisions are always going to be in flux and, as we have seen with this attraction, things that have seemed at one point to be a done deal can and will be nixed.

I don't disagree with you in theory... but you do see that when things are stated as certainty in rumors...you can't double back and claim you didn't say it. It's minor but something to take with...screamscape does that and this site is above that quality.

I'll just say that even though I'm a died in the wool skeptic...this Brazil thing is s bell weather for me...I don't think I'd need convincing sfter that.

GCTales

Wow.

I’m neither affiliated with or endorse... Health First??!

Anyone else ?
Just the normal advert for non-premium members..

Likely in the middle of your post due to screen size / resolution.

It is on the far right on mine.

upload_2017-12-21_8-13-42.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom