News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

bclane

What is the date? Announcement

That's today

What type of announcement?
I'll try and clear this up... The Walter Elias Disney poster had quoted himself a couple times regarding Poppins being the IP going in the UK and had posted the dates for when he had originally said these things. @marni1971 said it wasn't Poppins and posted today's date, which I thought was a humorous way to set the record straight. I think that's all it was.

peter11435

I'll try and clear this up... The Walter Elias Disney poster had quoted himself a couple times regarding Poppins being the IP going in the UK and had posted the dates for when he had originally said these things. @marni1971 said it wasn't Poppins and posted today's date, which I thought was a humorous way to set the record straight. I think that's all it was.
Correct

Magenta Panther

November 5th 2017.

It's not Poppins.

Probably it'll be the ginger Cabbage Patch Kid.

Merida-brave-32114606-689-792.png

:eek::mad::depressed:

I'd rather have Alice over this, as long as it's the animated, not Burton's, version of Alice.

peter11435

Yes, not so subtle hints. But I still cannot believe the are apparently choosing Brave over Mary Poppins. It is still so amazing to me one of Walt Disney's masterpieces continues to be paid dust when clearly the love and popularity for this iconic film is alive and well.
There are complications with the Mary Poppins IP that don't exist with using Brave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom