Anniversary Dinner - Where to go?

SAMANTHA

I am planning a trip for my anniversary and we want to go out to dinner. I will also have my three children with me. I want to go some place nice.

Any suggestions??

Thank you

SAMANTHA

Original Poster
The ages of my three children are - 15,11 and 4. I am not sure if we are using a dining plan yet. It is our 17th anniversary so i am open for any suggestions. I would like to do something special.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Do you really want the kids to be with you? Assuming they are of the appropriate age look into sending them to one of the kids clubs for a bit. Or maybe getting a fairy godmother for a few hours. Once you do that you can go to any of the signature restaurants. Jiko, V&A, California Grill, etc.

Upvote 0

SleepingMonk

15 watches 11 and 4.

Dinner for two at California Grill, complete with fireworks, followed by dessert and champagne via room service on your balcony.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

15 watches 11 and 4.

Dinner for two at California Grill, complete with fireworks, followed by dessert and champagne via room service on your balcony.

Ditto. Cali Grill is great along with Narcoosees, Citricos, Yachtsmans Steakhouse. If you want to go a little exotic go to Jiko's. :wave:

Upvote 0

disney magic 06

I reallly don't think you can beat California Grill for 'magicalness'. The children would probably prefer Boma or Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge, but it isn't their anniversary!

Congratulations :wave:

Upvote 0

SAMANTHA

Original Poster
We are staying at Old Key West. I am not worried about my son he will be 15 at the time but the other two girls i will check into child care for them.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Kid’s Nite Out
(800-696-8105 or 407-828-0920). If a babysitter is needed throughout your stay, the Walt Disney Company recommends utilizing the services of Kid’s Nite Out. Kid’s Nite Out Caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room or can just hang out with your family if you need a father’s/mother’s helper. The sitters are over the age of 18 years and are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid. Reservations can be made up to two months in advance and require at least a 24-hour notice.

Rates are based upon the number of children…

•1 child - $16.00 per hour
•2 children - $18.50 per hour
•3 children - $21.00 per hour
•4 children - 23.50 per hour
•For groups or more than 4 children, all children must be 2 years of age or older. Please call Kid’s Nite for these rates
•After 9:00 p.m., there will be an additional $2.00 an hour charge.
•For children 6 weeks - 12 years old
•One-time transportation fee of $10 will be added to total bill for the care provider.
•All rates are hourly based, with a 4-hour minimum, and a one-time transportation fee. Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour charge. Advance reservations are required. Prices are subject to change without notice.
•For childcare on Holidays and Special Events, rates are subject to change.

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Drop the two younger kids off at Simba's Club (located in AKL) and then head to Jiko for a lovely evening together. Put on the reservation that it's your anniversary (you may be greeted with a card on your table and some other little treats throughout the meal).

Upvote 0

travelgip

If you get the sitting service - Victoria & Alberts. :king: I can't believe no one else suggested it. :shrug: It is beautifully romantic, sophisticated and the food is incredible. A once-in-a-lifetime kind of dinner worth doing if it's just the two of you. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom