Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

PhotoDave219

Ahh! I did not realize that Characters were Contract Entertainment employees. I always thought they were CMs.
That is interesting. So if the line is 6 hours they would have to stop letting guests in the line at 11am? You know more than me, how does that effect the FP+? Do they continue to let those FP+ guests in as stand-by guests are turned away? Wouldn't want to be that CM.

No, their normal cast members but they have specific union rules they have to abide by.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No, their normal cast members but they have specific union rules they have to abide by.

OK, I can grasp that but they have to be able to rotate Elsa's and Anna's out with other CM's wouldn't they. I'd find it hard to believe that a face character could only work 9am to 5pm and all Face's would have to be off the clock by 5pm.

wdrive

OK, I can grasp that but they have to be able to rotate Elsa's and Anna's out with other CM's wouldn't they. I'd find it hard to believe that a face character could only work 9am to 5pm and all Face's would have to be off the clock by 5pm.

Face characters do not have to finish by 5pm. Theres a ton of character meals with face characters that go past 5pm and all of the Princess meet and greets in the MK go until late.

HRHPrincessAriel

Face characters do not have to finish by 5pm. Theres a ton of character meals with face characters that go past 5pm and all of the Princess meet and greets in the MK go until late.
For what ever reason I read that as Presidents and was all umh....they know they aren't real right? lol

PhotoDave219

This company is run by the labor and scheduling. Its one thing to force extend a CP doing a popcorn cart, OT for them isnt much. OT for entertainment? Now we're talking money because youre extending the characters, youre extending the greeters, photopass, etc. Lots of people to pay.

Do i think its crap? Yes. Buts it is how it works

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This company is run by the labor and scheduling. Its one thing to force extend a CP doing a popcorn cart, OT for them isnt much. OT for entertainment? Now we're talking money because youre extending the characters, youre extending the greeters, photopass, etc. Lots of people to pay.

Do i think its crap? Yes. Buts it is how it works

I get that. But why could they not have the first set of elsa and anna's start at 9am 'till 5pm and bring in a second set of elsa and anna's to take over when their shift ends. That has to be what happens in all these Character meals.

mm52200

I get that. But why could they not have the first set of elsa and anna's start at 9am 'till 5pm and bring in a second set of elsa and anna's to take over when their shift ends. That has to be what happens in all these Character meals.
Once again, I think part of the problem right now, or what they're saying atleast is there aren't enough friends of Anna and Elsa yet to have them available all day, in two rooms, with two sets for each room since they constantly rotate. I'm sure as soon as they have the proper staffing they'd love to have them all day.

PhotoDave219

Because some manager said so.

asianway

Once again, I think part of the problem right now, or what they're saying atleast is there aren't enough friends of Anna and Elsa yet to have them available all day, in two rooms, with two sets for each room since they constantly rotate. I'm sure as soon as they have the proper staffing they'd love to have them all day.
They are training them as fast as they can(backstage because they don't want to deal with the commotion doing it in park) once they have enough I believe two shifts is the plan

Figaro928

Probably because if people are willing to wait five hours, let them wait five hours.

Mista C

I have been stalking the fast passes to Anna & Elsa like crazy with no luck. My luck finally paid off because I got fastpasses for my daughter's birthday!!! I had to share the news hear because no one else would understand, lol.

I understand!!! I too have been stalking the fast passes sometimes 4-5 times a day, also for my daughter's birthday trip coming up in two weeks. I figured that there was absolutely zero chance of getting one for while we are there. But just this morning it was available and I managed to reserve it! And on the actual day of my daughter's 6th birthday at that!!!

BrightImagine

I understand!!! I too have been stalking the fast passes sometimes 4-5 times a day, also for my daughter's birthday trip coming up in two weeks. I figured that there was absolutely zero chance of getting one for while we are there. But just this morning it was available and I managed to reserve it! And on the actual day of my daughter's 6th birthday at that!!!
That is unbelievably awesome, congratulations!

YAY!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom