Animation studios characters

rrmossy

Original Poster
Would anyone happen to know which characters are currently appearing at the animation studios at the Hollywood Studios park ? In the past it always seemed like they had characters from the current/most recent film, but we haven't had any new films in awhile. Thanks in advance for any info !

Hobbes

I was there last week and there was a sign out saying 'meet characters from Bolt' but I was never in the area when they were supposedly out so I can't confirm which characters were there if any.....

cblodg

Would anyone happen to know which characters are currently appearing at the animation studios at the Hollywood Studios park ? In the past it always seemed like they had characters from the current/most recent film, but we haven't had any new films in awhile. Thanks in advance for any info !

When we went, there was Sorcerer Mickey, characters from The Incredibles, and a couple of characters from Bolt.

princess_dboo

Just wanted to say I was there 3/12 and I was shocked out of my mind! They had some kind of special 20 minutes only meet and greet where a bunch of classic characters came out! We were in the lobby, waiting to meet the Incredibles, when we saw Stitch, Goofy WITH MAX, Friar Tuck, The Sheriff, and King John. Also the Evil Queen from Snow White, and The Queen of Hearts, and a penguin from Marry Poppins. I also got to meet Jafar, and Ratcliffe. It was overwhelming. I've never been in a room with so many characters at once!

courtfran

When I was there last weekend I saw the characters from Bolt, characters from The Incredibles, Mickey, Pinochio, Geppeto, Stich, Mary Poppins, her penguins, and the queen of hearts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom