Animal Kingdom 20th

NiarrNDisney

Now that the 20th Celebrations festivities have been announced I have a query.

A good majority of the activities are set for Rafikis Planet watch which means more foot traffic in this out of the way location.
Isn't it about time to make another entrance besides just the train to get there?
A foot path from Asia or from the path between Africa and Asia would certainly help Guests get back there and I might actually visit it again for the second time after many trips of avoiding it since its off the beaten path and kind of a bore over crowded nightmare.

cjkeating

Now that the 20th Celebrations festivities have been announced I have a query.

A good majority of the activities are set for Rafikis Planet watch which means more foot traffic in this out of the way location.
Isn't it about time to make another entrance besides just the train to get there?
A foot path from Asia or from the path between Africa and Asia would certainly help Guests get back there and I might actually visit it again for the second time after many trips of avoiding it since its off the beaten path and kind of a bore over crowded nightmare.

What's wrong with the train?

ElBendro

Would end up being a really long walk with nothing in between unless they decided to make it a long animal trail. They may eventually make a connection when they develop the land north of Kali but right now I don't think there's any need.

NiarrNDisney

Would end up being a really long walk with nothing in between unless they decided to make it a long animal trail. They may eventually make a connection when they develop the land north of Kali but right now I don't think there's any need.

A few more animal exhibits is always a welcomed addition.

NiarrNDisney

What's wrong with the train?

Nothing I just feel like more guests would venture to Rafikis if there was another entrance.

Just brainstorming here but it would be nice if once (if ever) the undeveloped land in Asia is used that the train could have another stop helping to unclog the batch between Africa and Asia.

Megamazing

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I didn’t want to make an entire new one. Does anyone know if AK anniversary stuff is going to be a months long/entire 2018 long thing or just the events they have planned for the actual anniversary?

Cmdr_Crimson

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I didn’t want to make an entire new one. Does anyone know if AK anniversary stuff is going to be a months long/entire 2018 long thing or just the events they have planned for the actual anniversary?

In the past it's been rather quiet similar to the 25th-35th anniversaries of Epcot....I'd expect more going on the actual date rather than the rest of the year. They will have merchandise which is the main driving point of any anniversary as you can see that Epcot is still selling their 35th merchandise six months after the event...But, I'm sure that will be all removed come Oct 1st and moved to the character warehouses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom