Animal Kingdom 20th

The_Jobu

Having these anniversary events every 5 years feels cheap. I mean, I get why they do it, merch is money, I think it would actually feel special if they only did these events every 25 years.

No Name

brb1006

Tokyo doesn't mess around. Anniversaries are more than a shirt, pin and cupcake to them.
Not to mention the soon to be replaced Happiness Is Here parade which is a huge parade. I wonder what the new parade would turn out?

I really hope for WDW's 50th they can actually put more effort compared to last year's opening ceremony for the 45th anniversary.

jaxonp

I wonder if hippity-hoppity springtime parade will be back... I read somewhere that they are holding off on easter at Tokyo Disneyland because of the 35..

jaxonp

I'm sure it will be back next year.

I'm going this year for the first time in May and can't wait. I always read how they take Easter very seriously a TDR and I hate to admit that I'm kinda excited that Disneyland won't be all Easter Egged up because of the 35th.

brb1006

I'm going this year for the first time in May and can't wait. I always read how they take Easter very seriously a TDR and I hate to admit that I'm kinda excited that Disneyland won't be all Easter Egged up because of the 35th.
There was also a time when Walt Disney World and Disneyland used to have an "Easter Parade" they even had an Easter Day Parade that used to air on Television and lasted until the late 1990's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom