Animal Kingdom 20th

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I know WDWCelebrations is planning one of their events in conjunction with the anniversary.

UpAllNight

I doubt we'll see anything of note in this park for half a decade now Pandora is open. Normally I’d think they’d change up a show or 2, but even those are good at AK

Biff215

... but it came so close
The yeti getting fixed or the sarcasm? I honestly believe Disney made the right choice holding off on closing EE for a months long refurb before Pandora. Now would be the time to do it, or perhaps once the initial rush slows down. I’m sure EE could use an extensive refurb not even including the yeti. I think what Disney decides to do in the next year will show whether or not they have any intention of ever fixing it.

Not trying to derail this thread and start another yeti debate, but I do think it would be the best 20th anniversary “gift” to the park and guests.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The yeti getting fixed or the sarcasm? I honestly believe Disney made the right choice holding off on closing EE for a months long refurb before Pandora. Now would be the time to do it, or perhaps once the initial rush slows down. I’m sure EE could use an extensive refurb not even including the yeti. I think what Disney decides to do in the next year will show whether or not they have any intention of ever fixing it.

Not trying to derail this thread and start another yeti debate, but I do think it would be the best 20th anniversary “gift” to the park and guests.
They only have until April.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

The yeti could be substantially improved without taking the ride down "for months".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom