Monorail Lime

I have these NES games:
Soccer
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Pinball
Excitebike
Balloon Fight

If you need any of these we can work something out. I'd like any not on that list, such as DK Math and Clu Clu Land.

I really want the Mannequin Pis so if you've got one to trade let me know.

DisneyCP2000

Okay, I just picked up the game a couple of days ago and now I'm hooked! I'm still trying to figure out this furniture thing but I got the fruits working well for me. I've planted an apple(gift), cherry(gift), orange (home), and peach(another town). I guess all I'm missing now is a pear.

How do you rack in the money? I've been fishing and getting 3-5000 bells for each fish. What do you do to earn a whole lot of cash? :D

Monorail Lime

Right now you can get major bucks by doing the mushroom hunt thing at 8 AM. At 8:00 five mushrooms will appear in random places. One of the townspeople will find one every 20 minutes so if you want them all you have to find them by 8:20. They hard to find.

It is worth waking up early for, as Tom Nook gives you 5000 bells for each one. That's 25000 bells for 20 minutes of work. Bling bling!

DisneyCP2000

I'll try that!

I was wondering...could you set the clock on the game to whatever day and time you want...play...and then set it back to normal? would that work or not? :goodnevil
E.G. I'm working (really) on Sundays and there's sales going on on that day. could I set my game time back to last Sun and get stuff. Then set it back to normal next time I play?

MarknSue

arrg!
ill check all the codes again later - Ive got them in my other office
i got dk jr this morning, but would love to get soccer and dkong
if anyone is able to help its to Markie in Sunshine
do you want a train set rev?
and is anyone collecting the space set?
ive got a cool spaceman sam, a satelite and a lunar rover!

MarknSue

ok excitebike take 2!

EhOKSlpnj6sA&s
4tIT9yPm6p3cCC (Im pretty sure the 9th character is a 6 rather than a capital E)

If that doesnt work Ill just buy both again and get sue to copy down the codes for you. Sue I am delighted to say is a little less hamfisted and a huge amount more reliable than I am!

Mark

RevRay

Original Poster
Mark,

I'll hook you up with soccer and DK, no problem. Yeah i will definatley take a train set! And yes I am also collecting the spaceman set, I have the asteroid right now, and have been unable to find anything else :(. You want the asteroid too? I will inlcude that in your codes as well! If you can hook me up with the space set too taht would be great, I will reciprocate with a bunch of stuff that you can either keep or sell.

Iam loving this, we are getting more and more people slowly.

Hey lime, how DID you get all those games?

Ray

CrashNet

I've heard about about Animal Crossing...a little bit.:lol: Is it as addictive as people say it is?

Is it kind of like The Sims? If it is what I think it is like, I might get a GameCube just to play that game!:D

RevRay

Original Poster
;)

CAC, it is HIGHLY addictive. It is like the sims, but there is no like, competition I guess, meaning that you don't NEED to make friends or go to work to survive in the game, there is no mess cleaning, sleeping bathroom things. The game itself looks like a ctusey kids game, but that adds to it's charm. It is deceptivley simple, and that is what we love about it. My wife and sister are playing non stop, andthat is NOT the usual thing for them.

I hihgly reccomend getting a game cube anyways, since this game, Metroid Prime and the new Zelda will be out shortly. We are going to see Game Cube take a big jump I think in the market.

I think probably the coolest thing about this game is the fact that if you own a Game Boy advance, you can hook it to the gamecube, then you purchase a thing called the E-Reader, in which you collect trading cards in packs like pokemon cards, you swipe them through the gameboy advance, and you might get money, or an item, or a special holiday or special person to come to your town.

As you can see by this thread we can trade items all we like, Mark and I have been trading, MARK EXCITEBIKE CODE WORKS WHOOOOOP THANKS BROTHER, and we are trying to make a forum where people can trade for nothing in return. I am out to just have fun, if you need something let me know, bells are pretty easyto come by in this game (bells are money, sorry) so I dont mind having to purchase stuff out of my own pocket. Let me know when you get the game and we can hook you up with a housewarming gift.

Mark, I'm getting the codes for soccer and Dk, anything else you want?

Hey anyone got a peach or a pear?

Ray

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by RevRay
Hey lime, how DID you get all those games?

Pinball and Excitebike were on the memory card that came with the game. I got Balloon Fight and Donkey Kong by trading. Soccer and Donkey Kong Jr. are on the AC web site.

Last night I got Wario's Woods. To get this one you need to have a golden shovel (bury a regular shovel in one of the glowing holes and wait a few days), some fruit your islander will enjoy (which may or may not be the fruit native to your town), and some functional furniture (chairs, dressers, etc). Go to your tropical island and leave at least 5 fruits on the ground. Bury the furnature and leave the golden shovel nearby.

Transfer the island to your GBA. On the GBA island, first tell your islander to eat the fruits you left. If the islander likes them hearts will appear above their head and they will leave bags of money on the ground. Once they start leaving money this means they are in a good mood. Now tell the islander to pick up the shovel and dig up the furniture you left for them. They will take it and bury something in return. When they are walking away be sure to click on them to make them drop the shovel, otherwise they might keep it.

Load your island back into the Gamecube and dig up the item they left for you. The item should be Wario's Woods, Baseball, or some nice furniture. How much they like the fruit and the item you gave them seems to have some impact on what you get, but you will almost always get a NES game the first time.

RevRay

Original Poster
Doh got to get me GBA!!

Thanks for the info Lime!

saharah is in town today, let me know if you guys want anything!

Ray

MarknSue

WOW!
I never knew about any of that stuff with the islander
And I thought being able to get a tan was cool! (see new animal crossing paper!)
Ray - so pleased excitebike works! Ive ordered your train and a spaceman sam - ill post the codes tomorow evening if nook gets them to me on time
how much candy are people hording?
what do you do with a pitfall?
and did anyone else notice you cant get a dk jr from your catalogue? get your code from the official website now kids!
Mark

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by MarknSue
WOW!
I never knew about any of that stuff with the islander
And I thought being able to get a tan was cool! (see new animal crossing paper!)
There are a few other nifty things as well...

If you leave a shovel (golden or regular) the islander plant new flowers and if you leave a net the islander can catch presents that float by for you!

I haven't tried leaving a fishing rod yet but I bet it does something as well.

RevRay

Original Poster
Good night tonight in game! Got the lunar surface carpet, paid way too much for it though, Mark do you want that?

Also, it wont let me order soccer :(, so I'm sorry Mark I cant trade that over to you, you can get it at the nintendo site if you want.

Also Mark, Tom Nook is closed for remodeling again, so it may be a few days before I can get codes for you, hang in there buddy and I will get them to you, we have another town on another memory card, so I may try to take a trip over there and get all of this done.

Fishing is DEFINATLEY the way to go for money in this game, i amde 60,000 bells alone tonight fishing. Good day all around!

MarknSue

dont worry about how long it takes - im planning on playing this game for ages anyway!
id love the carpet - i didnt even know there was one!
how do i get soccer off the website?
mark

RevRay

Original Poster
Hi there Mark,

Soccer, go to the animal crossing official website, then click onthe link at the top of the page that says play.

On THAT page there is a flash sequence, click on the text a oucple of times until a window pops up asking you to register, register then you can put your namein and town in for a free code to get soccer!

Will order the lunar surface tomm. can you send me other space theme stuff?

Ray

6 DAYS TO DISNEY WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom