Animal Crossing Trading Center

RevRay

Original Poster
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone here is as into Animal Crossing as my wife and I are?

If so, we are looking for a friendly place where we can trade items. I have been trying to get on othr sites and that have trades but we have gotten scammed! Some people really stink!

Since the people on here are so friendly, I was hoping to get a trade forum started up.

Right now I am looking for NES games, since my lovely 2 year old daughter erased my original town and game, so I lost the presents that Nintendo gave me! :(

If you could in your signature put your name in the game, the name of your town and the name of your island if you have one yet. I am getting a GBA soon so I can get that cool e reader!

Name in Animal Crossing: Raymondo
Name of Town in Game: Abbyvill
No island yet!

MarknSue

hi
ill order you excitebike and pinball from my catalogue later today
did you catch the show from kk last night?
and whats al this about getting a copy of donkey kong - check out nintendos animal crossing site for more info
mark

RevRay

Original Poster
Hi there,

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Yeah we caught th show late, got a couple of tunes. Nintendos site isnt working fo rme to get DKJR, you have to go to the flash on the top of theier animal crossing site and click on th words until a window pops up to put your name in. Wasnt working yesterday will check today.

We have cherries in our place, what do you have? Any peaches?

ray

MarknSue

we just have cherries im afraid - although we are growing a pear tree (courtesy of monorail lime)
should have a nes code on its way to you later
mark

Maria

This is truly the thread that I have been more clueless about in all my time on this website! :lol: :animwink: :veryconfu :veryconfu

ACE

Originally posted by Maria
This is truly the thread that I have been more clueless about in all my time on this website! :lol: :animwink: :veryconfu :veryconfu

It's that secret code they're speaking. It's not a language known to most people, only to the SSOOG.(Secret Society Of Online Gamers) :lol:

:wave: ACE

RevRay

Original Poster
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Aweet, thank you for the code will try it tonight, I am excited!

When you get a peach tree growing let me know, we are growing an apple tree, we cantrade that to you if you like.

Any items you are looking for in particular?

Thanks again!

Rev. Ray

RevRay

Original Poster
:brick: :brick:

DOH, code didn't work, any chance you could try again for me? Thank tou in advance, anything I can give you?

Ray

popkid

well, i'll be joining all of you when we return from disney and pick up animal crossing - can't wait, heard some really interesting things about the 'game' :)

RevRay

Original Poster
:D :D :D :D :D

Awesome Popkid, let me know when you get the game and I will give you a house warming gift! The more peeps we can get trading the better! Let me know what kind of fruit you end up getting in your town, I am looking to start an orchard with high price fruits.

My wife and I are compltely addicted to this game, we have two towns going on two memory cards. Using one as a sort of feeder town, and the other as our major town. This is working well, but both towns have same fruits, I think that Nintendo does that on purpose. I am still trying to find the NES games that are hidden. I cannot wait to play excitebike, I used to LOVE that game.

My sister joined us in the game last night as well! Played pretty much all night last night, fishing is HIGHLY addictive, and it can pay BIG money for some of the rare game fish. I love fishing in this game.

We are currently waiting for our money trees and our fruit trees to start growing, we have one apple and like twenty cherry LOL.

I highly recommend getting the players guide. It simply lists all of the stuff that you can find, but it really doesn't tell you how to get it, so it isn't a huge spoiler, it does however outline the holday and event days and what you can get, so if you want to completley discover everything yourseldf, skip the book. We have found it invaluable!

I am currently trying to collect the citrus housing set, if you guys get any lemon, lime, pineapple, citrus wallpaper and want to trade or simply want me to take it off your hands let me know! My name and town name is is my signature for you to tell Tom Nook.

RevRay

Original Poster
:D :lol: :cool: :sohappy:

DONKEY KONG JR. IS MINE!!!!!!!!

The nintendo site is finally working and is handing out codes for DK Jr. To get this code, co to the nintendo animal crossing site. At the top of the page is a banner with two ducks, click on the text and it will keep switching sides with a small story. Then at the end of like three or four clicks, a pop up window comes up where you can register and enter your name and town for a code for DK Jr!!

SAWEET!

I also got Donkey Kong today as well, hoping that Mark has the other games I was looking for to order and then let me trade something back.

OH YEAH, we got the master sword today as well from Legend of Zelda, it is a rare item, anyone looking for it let me know what you have in trade and I will order, heck if we can agree to just trade freely in this forum, sometimes not even expecting anything back I will GIVE you the master sword no charge nor trade. I want this to be a friendly forum where we can trade and help each other out.

Hope you are all well. If you are reading this and you do not yet have the game Animal Crossing for Game Cube, GO GET IT! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!!!

MarknSue

hey revray
wish i could read my own handwriting!
im pretty sure the problem is the very last digit on line 2
i think it shold be a lower case f, not a F?
could you try it out?
ill sort excitebike tomorow if at all possible
i may have something citrus in my catalogue - ill check it out
the stuff i really like is the interactive stuff - like the fan and the train set that can turn on and off
Maria - you dont know what your missing!
Mark

MarknSue

oh, and i think theres a good chance of getting a nes game on your birthday. sue's is coming up on the 12th November, so we can tell you then.
have you caught any mushrooms? i found out off Dizzy today that the hunt starts at 8am, which means ironically i have actually been getting up TOO early, and Im always going to have left for work b4 the hunt
pity!

MarknSue

hey rev
i think this should get you excitebike

EhOKSlpnj6A&s
4tIT9yPmEp3cCC

I dont know whether the 3rd character on the top row is a zero or capital 'o'?

Let me know how you get on
Mark

RevRay

Original Poster
FAN!!! TRAIN SET!!!! oh boy good stuff to look forward to!!

DOH, code stil doesn't work, I got my DK. Jr. today though! And we got the Nook Way upgrade today, it's open from 7 - 11!! SWEET.

Also my money trees finally started to bear fruit today, CHA CHING!!!

I am making MUCH coin fishing too, Ihighly recommend fishing! I have made 50,000 in like two days. Big money.

More later, got to go to work :(

Ray

RevRay

Original Poster
DOH Mark and Sue, there is a letter missing from your excite bike code, also the pinball code still does not work after chning the F to f. I'm wondering, are you in England? If so, can we trade codes? Are there country limits on anything? I hope not!!

Got a BUNCH more stuff today, too much to list. currently undergoing expansion of my house, which I am excited about. I got DK Jr. enjoying that very much.

Anyone know how to get punchout?

Ray

RevRay

Original Poster
:sohappy: :sohappy:
WE GOT SOCCER!!! Just got soccer for the NES. If you want it Mark, let me know and I can get the code up here ASAP!!

WHOOOP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom