Animal Crossing Trading Center

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I love Animal Crossing. I've got the original (which I barely ever play), City Folk (which I play much less often than I used to), and New Leaf (which is now my main AC game).

I've bought one pack of cards so far, but I'm definitely going to get more. I'm also getting the actual amiibo when they come out next month.

jessfriends

I love Animal Crossing. I've got the original (which I barely ever play), City Folk (which I play much less often than I used to), and New Leaf (which is now my main AC game).

I've bought one pack of cards so far, but I'm definitely going to get more. I'm also getting the actual amiibo when they come out next month.

I'm so behind on what's coming out that I didn't realize actual figures were going to be released! I will most likely be getting some of those too.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm so behind on what's coming out that I didn't realize actual figures were going to be released! I will most likely be getting some of those too.
Good luck with that. Isabelle and Digby are exclusive to the AC Amiibo Festival bundle; KK Slider, Reese, and Cyrus are exclusive to a three pack; and as far as I know, the others like Tom Nook, Sable, and Mable are all individuals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom