"Andy is Coming!"...Buzz and Woody fall down??

Cmdr_Crimson

If you look closely at the original picture, you will see that the picture was taken backstage.

That is not a backstage area. Woody & Jessie do M&G's by the Laughing place playground and the Splash Mountain Exit/Washrooms area..
You can see it's the same wall in this photo as an example...
8051351515_319c506167_z.jpg

And Now look at the Wall Behind them.....

Paul jr

6916528_460s.jpg

And now it's all over the internet. If it was a thing Woody and Jessy did I think now they would'n do this anymore:(

Figments Friend

I will chime in to say what a couple others have already noted...

Those specially posed photos are likely done with friends of the 'friends' of the characters.
I know a couple of CMs who regularly share such photos in private circles, and have seen my fair share of them. Some hilarious stuff yes, but not something really appropriate to be doing during sets for Guests.

Most of these happen late at night, before a characters set is over. Said friends show up, the character 'knows' them, and will often pose for some amazing or humourous shots. These are meant to be for the enjoyment of their friend, but in today's tech-savvy, internet addicted society..there is no such thing as 'private' anymore it seems.

Bloopers

That is not a backstage area. Woody & Jessie do M&G's by the Laughing place playground and the Splash Mountain Exit/Washrooms area..
You can see it's the same wall in this photo as an example...
8051351515_319c506167_z.jpg

And Now look at the Wall Behind them.....

I'm pretty sure we're not even allowed to take pictures of the characters backstage. I've been backstage at Magic Kingdom before and saw many characters, would've loved to take pictures of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom