"Andy is Coming!"...Buzz and Woody fall down??

Mrs. Jobson

That is not a backstage area. Woody & Jessie do M&G's by the Laughing place playground and the Splash Mountain Exit/Washrooms area..
You can see it's the same wall in this photo as an example...
8051351515_319c506167_z.jpg

And Now look at the Wall Behind them.....
Sorry, my mistake. It looks like the backstage area in Frontierland.

MagicMegan

I would like to try this...

I also want to yell out "Shark bait!" in the POP cafeteria and see if they all really yell back "OO AA AA!"

emcclay

I cannot begin to tell you how many people keep texting me the "Andy's Coming" picture because I will be starting my DCP soon. Has no one heard of WDW Magic?! Sigh..

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
What happens if you say "2319" around Mike or Sulley?
It depends on which friends are there today. There's really not a set "scripted" action. That'd take all the fun out of it. Same thing with this stupid "Andy's coming" thing. People act like it IS a thing or it ISN'T a thing. It just depends on who is working, how much they feel like annoying Costuming, if there's a manager nearby, who the attendant and Photopass are, how active they're feeling... It's just silly to say it is or isn't a thing.

joanna71985

A few have said they're going to try it next time they go...has anyone tried it yet?

You can try it. But the characters won't do anything

Apparently a guest threw a water bottle at Woody today for not doing it. Yeah... this has already gotten way out of control. People are idiots.

Seriously?? If true, I hope they were tossed from the park

I'm pretty sure we're not even allowed to take pictures of the characters backstage. I've been backstage at Magic Kingdom before and saw many characters, would've loved to take pictures of them.

You're not

luv

This is why we shouldn't post little, unknown treats. Once it hits the Internet, everyone rushes to be part of the fun and Disney has to stop whatever nice little perk they had going.

So many things have had to be discontinued due to stuff like this. :(

Meredith

I will try to say that when I go to Disney in June ............. one problem though i have a hugefear of characters:( I know it's sad but true.

hollywoodj

It's actually starting to off a lot of the characters' friends... So if you expect to be treated special in any way, I wouldn't do it if I were you. If you annoy woody, he may give you the famous "love and shove." And I don't think that's how you want your meet n greet that you waited an hour for to go, now is it?

Meredith

I was just saying I mean I probably wouldn't even go withing 15 feet of characters they have scared me sooo much ever since my trip at age 2. Last time I got that close toa character was at age 7.

joanna71985

I will try to say that when I go to Disney in June ............. one problem though i have a hugefear of characters:( I know it's sad but true.

You're welcome to try it (however, just know the characters will ignore it). Believe me, there are a lot of other things you can say/do to get a good character interaction

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom