Trip Report "And The Award For The Most Dramatic Goes To....."

Hi Friends!! Here I go again....with the sincere intent of not taking anywhere near as long as I did with the last one. To help with that I was going through my pics & seeing what I could eliminate & what really wouldn't be important to this. The sad thing is I took really good notes for this trip but in the interest of this TR not taking me 6 months to finish I may cut back a little on photos or commentary. Alright, enough said. Let me get moving with this!!

WHO:
Yes, it's going to be one of my more confusing TR's b/c there were 9 of us!! Sorry, I know I did that to you a few years back too!! The good news is you have met all of us except 1 before so hopefully it will be a bit easier this time around!!

There's my sister C & her husband, D. Their daughters are A(birthday button) & E(to my left). I assume you all remember R? And of course, you know E & J!! One of our nephews, JC(in the red) wanted to join us on the trip. We had the room so his mom(my sister) told him she would buy his airfare for his birthday but he was on his own for park tickets and spending money. He agreed & was added on to the trip!!
IMG_1072.JPG

Here's a more typical family picture that you're used to seeing from us🤣🤣🤣
IMG_1406.JPEG

WHERE:
Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villa
IMG_0960.JPEG

WHEN:
Tuesday, July 13th-Tuesday, July 20th for E, J, R, JC & myself
D, C, E, & A got there a week before us & stayed off property at their timeshare. They met us on the 13th & returned home on the 20th with us.

REASON FOR THE TITLE:
You'll see......

I dropped everyone off & parked the car. We met up at Penn Brewery for lunch.
IMG_0928.JPEG

R had gone to Hudson News for something & was irritated that they had to give him his change back in all nickels. They blamed it on the coin shortage.
IMG_0929.JPEG

I got grilled cheese with sauerkraut as my side. JC got grilled cheese but he added bacon to it. He said it was excellent!!
IMG_0930.JPEG

J got pretzel sticks & E got a salad. Not sure what R got & I didn't take a picture.
IMG_0932.JPEG

We all(the adults, that is) had some beers!!
IMG_0933.JPEG

JC(since his flight was booked later than ours) was on his own reservation. He lucked out by getting an A boarding group!!
IMG_0934.JPEG

R went with E & J for family boarding.
IMG_0935.JPEG

While I had to wait for B42.

Songbird76

Hi Friends!! Here I go again....with the sincere intent of not taking anywhere near as long as I did with the last one. To help with that I was going through my pics & seeing what I could eliminate & what really wouldn't be important to this. The sad thing is I took really good notes for this trip but in the interest of this TR not taking me 6 months to finish I may cut back a little on photos or commentary. Alright, enough said. Let me get moving with this!!

WHO:
Yes, it's going to be one of my more confusing TR's b/c there were 9 of us!! Sorry, I know I did that to you a few years back too!! The good news is you have met all of us except 1 before so hopefully it will be a bit easier this time around!!

There's my sister C & her husband, D. Their daughters are A(birthday button) & E(to my left). I assume you all remember R? And of course, you know E & J!! One of our nephews, JC(in the red) wanted to join us on the trip. We had the room so his mom(my sister) told him she would buy his airfare for his birthday but he was on his own for park tickets and spending money. He agreed & was added on to the trip!!
View attachment 601057

Here's a more typical family picture that you're used to seeing from us🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 601058

WHERE:
Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villa
View attachment 601056

WHEN:
Tuesday, July 13th-Tuesday, July 20th for E, J, R, JC & myself
D, C, E, & A got there a week before us & stayed off property at their timeshare. They met us on the 13th & returned home on the 20th with us.

REASON FOR THE TITLE:
You'll see......

I dropped everyone off & parked the car. We met up at Penn Brewery for lunch.
View attachment 601049

R had gone to Hudson News for something & was irritated that they had to give him his change back in all nickels. They blamed it on the coin shortage.
View attachment 601050

I got grilled cheese with sauerkraut as my side. JC got grilled cheese but he added bacon to it. He said it was excellent!!
View attachment 601051

J got pretzel sticks & E got a salad. Not sure what R got & I didn't take a picture.
View attachment 601052

We all(the adults, that is) had some beers!!
View attachment 601053

JC(since his flight was booked later than ours) was on his own reservation. He lucked out by getting an A boarding group!!
View attachment 601054

R went with E & J for family boarding.
View attachment 601055

While I had to wait for B42.
I'm sorry I'm late!! Is it too late to vote for all the pictures and stories to be included, even if it takes 6 months to finish? I'm willing to be patient! Some of us are living vicariously because no one wants people from the Netherlands visiting their countries right now....we're spectacularly failing at keeping covid contained.

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
First?!?! Can't wait for this!!!

old school animation GIF by bentuber
Yay!! Thank you!!
Count me in!

Number GIF by Sesame Street
Love it!! Thanks!!
shirley maclaine oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Don’t take that long to finish this one! 😘
I'm already off to a slow start!!:banghead:
I'm in and looking forward to the drama?!
Yay!! If I remember correctly you already know who it is!!
I'm here! Can't wait to hear about who was the most dramatic!!
Yay!! A little hint--you met this one!!
Thank you!! It's great to be here!!
Looking forward to it!
Thank you very much!!
I love C’s shirt in the first picture! Count me in!
It is cute!! Yay--welcome!!
Hey, I'm in the top 10! Wow!
I bet I know who is the most dramatic..............
Glad for another Riverside TR:)
Glad you're here!!
You might actually be surprised to find out who!!
Thanks for following & welcome!!
Can't wait to see what the drama is, gotta love drama!
There was quite a bit!!
Here! Page 1? Whoo hoo
Yay!! Welcome!!
Yeah! I'm here...let's go to the Baseline!
How I would love to!! That sounds great right about now!!
Following along!!
Thanks!! Glad you're here!!
In! Trying to get back into the boards so hopefully I’ll read this one the whole way through! I always enjoy your reports!
Thank you!! I'm just hoping to do it in a timely fashion!!
I’m in! Also, in about two trip reports, J is going to be taller than you! He’s growing so much!
Thanks!! You're probably right!! He is extremely tall!!
Following along:) Where did JC get the shirt that said "I paused my game to be here"? We need to get that for my husband's nephew LOL.
Yay!! I will have to ask him!! Every teenager should probably have one!!
Thank you & welcome!!
I am in and following!
Thank you!! Glad you're here!!
I totally deserve that....esp with my slow start!!
Ready for another!

giphy.gif
Glad you're here!!
I'm here too!!!
Waving Season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
Thank you & welcome!!
Too cute!! Thanks--glad you're here!!
Count me in!
Yay!! Welcome!!
Dick Wolf Hello GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Here and ready for the drama!
One of my favs!!☺️ As you well know!!
I’m in!
Glad you're here!!
Hooray, cannot wait to hear about all the fun you all had.
Thank you!! There was lots of fun times!!
Welcome!! Thanks for being here!
I'm sorry I'm late!! Is it too late to vote for all the pictures and stories to be included, even if it takes 6 months to finish? I'm willing to be patient! Some of us are living vicariously because no one wants people from the Netherlands visiting their countries right now....we're spectacularly failing at keeping covid contained.
You're too kind!! I'll do my best to try to include everything--just for you!!😊
I love your reports
Thank you so much!! Glad you're here!!
french hello GIF

I'm here! Bonjour!
Bonjour!! Welcome!!
the little mermaid hello GIF

Here, excited to hear all about it!
Thank you!! Glad you're here!!
I’m here.
Welcome, friend!! Yes, of course I knew that!!
shame-ashamed.gif

2nd page???? I apologize.. BUT I am here!
I haven't gotten started!! Welcome!!
I'm here! Cant wait to read about your adventures! Thanks for taking us along 😊
Thank you for following along!! Glad you're here!!
You just made my day when I saw that you started another TR!!!! Sounds like a smooth start so far!
Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF
You're too sweet!! Yes, so far so good!!
30 Rock Apologies GIF by PeacockTV

Haven't had a computer for awhile. Glad to be back and looking forward to your report!
Thank you!! Glad you're here!! You haven't missed anything yet!!
J IS SO TALL!!! Jeez.
Isn't he though?? It's unbelievable!!

riverside

Premium Member
Original Poster
TUESDAY, JULY 13TH

Finally it was my turn to board the plane. Everyone else was already settled.
IMG_0937.JPEG

J saved me the seat next to him!! No SVU or Chicago PD this flight--neither one was on!!
IMG_0938.JPEG

While talking he "pinky swore" that he was going to ride EE this trip!!
IMG_0940.JPEG

Instead of taking the ME I booked a car service. We had an early dinner reservation & I was worried about cutting it too close with taking the ME. While on the plane I got this message:
IMG_0945.PNG

We headed to baggage to meet Rudy.
IMG_0946.JPEG

In no time at all we were getting in the car. Funny thing, since that initial time I have had Rudy as my driver two more times!! One of my sisters arrived in Disney this morning & she texted me that he was her driver also!!
IMG_0950.JPEG

On our way!!
IMG_0951.JPEG

Does anyone out there get annoyed by this song that they play on the ME? We do. So, I purposely played it for a few laughs!!
IMG_0952.PNG

R had sat up front with Rudy and they chatted about sports the whole time!!
IMG_0954.JPEG

This car service was so worth it!! From the time we landed until the time we got to Saratoga was 1 hour & 10 minutes!!
IMG_0958.JPEG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom