And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

joanna71985

Good night Jen!

So Jo...how are things going with you?! I saw a video on a Disney Site that had a video of GMR and you were the Gangster!!! I was like...I KNOW HER!!! :)

Things are good! I'm pretty sure I know which video you are referring to (because I saw one on Youtube that's from an Orlando site). I was thrilled to finally find one online too

Uponastar

So good to be here last evening!

Betty and Reva...did you girlies get to see the changes at the Haunted Mansion? If so, your thoughts, please.

Dukeblue1227

*Gets out a mop and bucket to cleanup the mess*

Sorry I missed you guys last night... just saw an email now from Kat about you guys getting together on here.

Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you guys!

:wave:

Nemo14

Betty and Reva...did you girlies get to see the changes at the Haunted Mansion? If so, your thoughts, please.

We did. We didn't do the interactive things in line - but the new ghosts were great fun.

*Gets out a mop and bucket to cleanup the mess*

Sorry I missed you guys last night... just saw an email now from Kat about you guys getting together on here.

Hope everyone is doing well! Miss you guys!

:wave:

*stands in front of the empty Windex box*

What mess?

Disneybird

Yes. My grandson had fun with the musical instruments and the sliding books. It seemed like the end of the ride went so fast, I didn't get to take it all in. I think it's one of those things you have to ride more than once to take in the effect. Besides I was trying to point out everything to a 4 year old.

By the way, if you girls think your kids were fun, wait until you have grandchildren. I picked Victor and Julia up at daycare today and when we walked in the house he said, "Mamaw and Papaw, when are we going on another trip"? Can you say spoiled?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom