And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Disneybird

Happy Birthday Betty. I would have posted a picture of a cake on here that someone else baked, decorated, and then probably ate, but I'm just not that good at pictures.

DisneySam

2229310652_21d89d9cf3_o.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday Betty!!!

Hi everyone!:wave: Not sure if I'm going to make it here to chat tonight or not. It's a crazy week here. Mia's 2nd birthday is on Friday and we are having about 35-40 people here for a party on Saturday. :eek: DH's Grandma passed away yesterday morning, so we're going to be spending pretty much all day Thursday at the funeral home and Friday morning at the funeral service. I have a ton of stuff to get done tonight and tomorrow to get ready for the party. Hopefully I'll get a chance to stop and chat.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Hi everyone!:wave: Not sure if I'm going to make it here to chat tonight or not. It's a crazy week here. Mia's 2nd birthday is on Friday and we are having about 35-40 people here for a party on Saturday. :eek: DH's Grandma passed away yesterday morning, so we're going to be spending pretty much all day Thursday at the funeral home and Friday morning at the funeral service. I have a ton of stuff to get done tonight and tomorrow to get ready for the party. Hopefully I'll get a chance to stop and chat.

Happy 2nd Birthday to Mia! I will have a 14 year old come Friday :eek:

Also ((Hugs)) to your family for your loss ~ I'll be thinking of you. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom