And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneySam

Bun I'll be in DC the whole week before thanksgiving, we might have to meet up. I think for that long I'll have a car. Usually with work I am confined to the resort car-less.

I havent done too many midnight shows, some of the folks at the Eclipse midnight show were banana sandwich. I get so annoyed when they talk during the movie.

Nicole220

My dentist appt was changed from 3:50 to 7 tonight. Now Bob is feeling sick. I hope this is not an omen for our vacation.
Oh no...being sick on a vacation is the worst. I hope he feels better!

Me too! I've read that that director wants the scene because it's an integral part of the book!:shrug:
Good. :D

Where's Steph? Dana? I thought she said she was going to try to be here...
Steph must've had date night, which is good, but I do miss her.

Nicole220

Bun I'll be in DC the whole week before thanksgiving, we might have to meet up. I think for that long I'll have a car. Usually with work I am confined to the resort car-less.

I havent done too many midnight shows, some of the folks at the Eclipse midnight show were banana sandwich. I get so annoyed when they talk during the movie.
Me too. I cannot believe some people sometimes...I feel like I am getting annoyed with more and more people these days.

Much to my surprise, our Eclipse theater was very quite.

nibblesandbits

I'm back...and have notes. :)

The trailer for DH is the best freakin' thing I've ever SEEN....oh my goodness, I saw the poster with Hogwarts all burning and it was soooo depressing!

And I am beyond excited about seeing WWoHP!!! Although I've been following the day to day reports on another theme park site, and it looks like we'll be completely taking advantage of that early morning hour for hotel guests...there's still a 2-3 hour wait each morning for the general public just to get INTO that section of the park.

I agree...I love the trailer for DH both parts! At first I thought it was silly to split it into two...I think it was a good move....now I can't wait until November!

As for WWoHP...I've heard that going right in the morning for hotel guests is a good idea...but I've also heard you should go at night. The crowds seem to really die down at night because everyone's clammored for it in the daytime. Those diehards will have all left.

I'm trying not to think names until we find out what SproutII is.. I got my heart broken last time too many times by getting attached to names just to have Marc shoot them down.

Uh. NO. That's the guest bedroom. MY room. He's got to get rid of the dang thing. Which he never uses!
You're going to photograph Sprout II right? :lookaroun

It's good not to get attached to names for you guys now.

And good news about the bedroom. Means I can still stay! :)

I would LOVE to photograph Sprout II!

Nibbs!
I'll be around for a while, if you get back on.
QUOTE]

I'm back now!

See, I thought they both did much better this time around....but I still think a new screenwriter would make things better....highly recommend reading S. Meyer's novella about Bree Tanner - really makes you feel for her and what the Volturi does so much more awful.

I am just now thinking about reading that. Although, I have SO many books on my plate to read right now! It's rediculous!

I saw the first two movies...

I'm Team Anti-Edward...

I despise him... absolutely despise him...

So I guess that makes me Team Jacob... (plus he's so hot without his shirt! )

Um....

I'm curious to see how they handle.. you know... :lookaroun

bloody c-cections are no fun! :hurl:

I'm curious about that as well...should be interesting.

Don't remind Christa...but tomorrow's her birthday! :lookaroun

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=604671

I love birthday threads!

I love them too! I just have missed the last few birthdays...so if I missed yours...I'm SO sorry!! And Happy Belated Birthday!!! :kiss:

See, I just don't know how they're going to do that whole Renesmee/Jacob imprinting thing without it looking really, really wrong....especially for those that haven't read the books....I totally remember Mike getting to that part of the book and me hearing, 'you have GOT to be kidding me!' :lol::lol:

I know! So many people are gonna be floored about that! I kow I was! Like...at first I was like, what was that...then when I realized it, I was like, no freaking way!!!

Peoples...
I'm going to go. This was a nice idea.
Thanks, Bun!

Have a great night everyone!

Night Dot! We should really do this like once a week or something now. At least once every two weeks. Just schedule a day and meet.

I will be consuming caffeine way past suppertime that night - it's the only way I'll make it...and :ROFLOL: at the critics' reaction to THAT.
But I know Peter Facinelli, who plays Carlisle, has said he'd like to make a film his daughter could see, so who knows what they will do with Isle Esme

Ah...that should be intersting to see as well...that's another book I want to re-read.

I think what got me was that she did it in the middle of me dealing with infertility stuff and then had the audacity to get mad at me for being hurt that she took the name. She was just... well, I've never met anyone like her, let's just leave it at that.

Wow...rediculous! Simply idiotic!

I have to get the boy to bed...hopefully tonight he will be a little more persuasive....love you all!

Good night!

I have to go too.. It is past bedtime for me. And I suppose I should say "hi" to Marc, who just got home from work. Sigh. have I mentioned I haven't seen him much in the past month?

Good night to you as well! And sorry you haven't seen much of Marc.

My dentist appt was changed from 3:50 to 7 tonight. Now Bob is feeling sick. I hope this is not an omen for our vacation.

Oh no!

we leave at 3 am. So just a matter of hours now.

Yay! So excited for you guys! You all deserve this so much!

nibblesandbits

Good night to those who've now left! :kiss:

We definitely need to do this again. Like I mentioned before...we should strive to make this a weekly or biweekly occurance now. None of this many months thing anymore!

maggiegrace1

Love the meaning behind Jacob for you... :eek:
Well, I liked the names Hannah, Lilian (Lily) and Jackson until someone told me they were all characters in "Hannah Montana." That and some witch stole my baby name a year ago... :mad:

Yay for Chicago! I want to hear about your plans for when you're there!
She is a witch and my friend stole my baby name a long time ago..but it worked out for the best..I can not imagine my girlwith no other name..:D
Where's Steph? Dana? I thought she said she was going to try to be here...
:eek:

Maggie, Drew came home and needed dinner and I could not even watch Big Brother at the right time..sorry!
Love you all..:kiss:

Nemo14

Sorry I missed the gathering last night - looks like it was fun - I'll try to make the next one. Still sweltering here, but I keep reminding myself that at least it's not snow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom