And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

Love the meaning behind Jacob for you... :eek:
Well, I liked the names Hannah, Lilian (Lily) and Jackson until someone told me they were all characters in "Hannah Montana." That and some witch stole my baby name a year ago... :mad:

Yay for Chicago! I want to hear about your plans for when you're there!

That happened to me. I still love Lilly, but can't use it anymore either. :(

k.hunter30

Peoples...
I'm going to go. This was a nice idea.
Thanks, Bun!

Have a great night everyone! :wave: :kiss:
Night hon!

That happend to my cousin, she had told everyone all her life that her daughter would be named Jayden. Then her sister in law got pregnant and had a little girl and named her Jayden, she told her "hey that was my name! The woman told her that she knew that but she had the baby first!":eek:
Eh. DH and I have better names now anyways.

Nicole220

Love the meaning behind Jacob for you... :eek:
Well, I liked the names Hannah, Lilian (Lily) and Jackson until someone told me they were all characters in "Hannah Montana." That and some witch stole my baby name a year ago... :mad:
I think they're beautiful names. Forget Hannah Montana. :)

k.hunter30

That happened to me. I still love Lilly, but can't use it anymore either. :(
I think what got me was that she did it in the middle of me dealing with infertility stuff and then had the audacity to get mad at me for being hurt that she took the name. She was just... well, I've never met anyone like her, let's just leave it at that.

k.hunter30

Are you going to re-name? Or incorporate their Russian names in with new names? Or just keep them as they are? I know a lot of people who do both...
Well, we'll definitely keep the Russian names somehow. Depending on how "different" they are, it could be a midde or first name. And we also think it's good to give them a family name as well.

Lots of Chicago planned for the 2 open days Ill have. Im definitely open to suggestions!
We'll have to chat!

RUSSIA! That's news to me!:eek: And there is more than one? :eek:
Yep! And we're hoping to adopt biological siblings.

Nicole220

Peoples...
I'm going to go. This was a nice idea.
Thanks, Bun!

Have a great night everyone! :wave: :kiss:
Night, Dot. :kiss:

I will be consuming caffeine way past suppertime that night - it's the only way I'll make it...and :ROFLOL: at the critics' reaction to THAT.
But I know Peter Facinelli, who plays Carlisle, has said he'd like to make a film his daughter could see, so who knows what they will do with Isle Esme :lookaroun
I want feathers, dang it! :mad::lookaroun:lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I have to get the boy to bed...hopefully tonight he will be a little more persuasive....love you all! :wave: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

DisneyBunny

I have to go too.. It is past bedtime for me. And I suppose I should say "hi" to Marc, who just got home from work. Sigh. have I mentioned I haven't seen him much in the past month? :(

Nicole220

I have to get the boy to bed...hopefully tonight he will be a little more persuasive....love you all! :wave: :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Is anyone still here? Sorry I am late

I have to go too.. It is past bedtime for me. And I suppose I should say "hi" to Marc, who just got home from work. Sigh. have I mentioned I haven't seen him much in the past month? :(
Good night, girls...and hi Susan. No need to say sorry, you're getting ready for WDW!!! :D

k.hunter30

Night love!

Is anyone still here? Sorry I am late
Susan! You're still around? When is the trip?

:(
:kiss:
Night sweetie
I'm not far behind you guys...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom