And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

DisneyBunny

The trailer for DH is the best freakin' thing I've ever SEEN....oh my goodness, I saw the poster with Hogwarts all burning and it was soooo depressing!

And I am beyond excited about seeing WWoHP!!! Although I've been following the day to day reports on another theme park site, and it looks like we'll be completely taking advantage of that early morning hour for hotel guests...there's still a 2-3 hour wait each morning for the general public just to get INTO that section of the park. :eek:

Egads!!! :eek: Yeah, methinks that's worth the price of the hotel room!

Yes.
I'm...not sure what I think of it. I reread the book in the weeks leading up to it, so it was fresh in my mind. So throughout the movie I was constantly comparing it to the book. I need to see it again to really grasp it.

I liked it better than the first, but not sure if I liked it better than New Moon.

Yay! :D

That one you'll LOVE.

I cannot speak any more of Kristen... :dazzle::brick:

Rereading the books reminded me what Edward is supposed to be like. Rob's take on Edward just isn't right. He makes me melt to a puddle of goo when I read the books and Jake makes me want to throw something at his head. But in the movies I'm 100% team Jacob. :lookaroun:lol:

agreed. Edward is to Emo for my tastes. Oh, and btw.. Edward, Jacob and Isabella are NOT on my maybe names list. :hurl:

k.hunter30

Actually very good...

Been together about 10 months now... and we honestly never fight, just get along really well, and if somethings not cool we basically just say "yeah thats not gonna fly"

and... we're good... haha

Hahaha yes ma'am I am.

Might wanna go wash your hands... i havent showered in like 3 weeks...

:lookaroun
Wow, 10 months already? As "we" say gere in the South "bless her heart..."

um.. i feel ackward
:kiss:
Or meticulously precise.....

:lookaroun
Whatever. As long as I get an invite to the wedding.

Hello! So any adoption news? :D
Um... nothing "official." All of our paperwork needed before trip #1 (of 3) is done. So now we're just kinda waiting...

Dukeblue1227

agreed. Edward is to Emo for my tastes. Oh, and btw.. Edward, Jacob and Isabella are NOT on my maybe names list. :hurl:

I saw the first two movies...

I'm Team Anti-Edward...

I despise him... absolutely despise him...

So I guess that makes me Team Jacob... (plus he's so hot without his shirt! ;))

DisneyBunny

See, I thought they both did much better this time around....but I still think a new screenwriter would make things better....highly recommend reading S. Meyer's novella about Bree Tanner - really makes you feel for her and what the Volturi does so much more awful.

been meaning to check that out from the library.

Oh, I DID check out this today:sohappy: :

ace_of_cakes_book.jpg

Nicole220

See, I thought they both did much better this time around....but I still think a new screenwriter would make things better....highly recommend reading S. Meyer's novella about Bree Tanner - really makes you feel for her and what the Volturi does so much more awful.
Rob's Edward is getting better, I agree.

I'm gonna get that from my grandma when she's done with it. I look forward to getting to know her better.

Did you hear Breaking Dawn is going to be in 2 parts? But not till fall of 2011 (understandable, tho, because they don't want to compete with HP7). I hope we get at least some gore in it.

DisneyBunny

lol like i have no idea wat to talk about

Jump right in! Talk about New Moon! Eclipse!
Wow, 10 months already? As "we" say gere in the South "bless her heart..."

:kiss:

Whatever. As long as I get an invite to the wedding.

Um... nothing "official." All of our paperwork needed before trip #1 (of 3) is done. So now we're just kinda waiting...

I need an invite to the wedding too! Seeing as how she's "me" and all. :lol:

I'm Team Anti-Edward...

:ROFLOL:

I like Isabella...:shrug:

We actually already have a cousin named that in our family anyways, so it's taken regardless.

k.hunter30

Hi Kat! :kiss:

I died when I saw the trailer. It's going to be un-freakin-believeable!

I will sit there in the theater and cry when part 2 is over. Can't believe the series is ending... :(
Nicole!! :kiss:

Seriously, it has been.
George is terrific, thank you, and so am I now that my stupid summer cold is gone.
I'm so happy for you and Derek, Kat. :kiss:
Thank you so much!
And summer cold?! That's not supposed to happen...

Egads!!! :eek: Yeah, methinks that's worth the price of the hotel room!

Did you already say you're not sharing names? Or will you?

DisneyBunny

I'm gonna get that from my grandma when she's done with it. I look forward to getting to know her better.

Did you hear Breaking Dawn is going to be in 2 parts? But not till fall of 2011 (understandable, tho, because they don't want to compete with HP7). I hope we get at least some gore in it.

I'm curious to see how they handle.. you know... :lookaroun

bloody c-cections are no fun! :hurl:

Nicole220

Confession...

My top 2 baby names are Isabella and Jacob. Isabella because I've always loved that name waaay before the whole Twilight thing. And Jacob because if I have a boy I want to name him after my other brother Jake, who my mom lost...

Darn Twilight....messin' up my baby names. :lol:

I'm Team Anti-Edward...

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :D

been meaning to check that out from the library.

Oh, I DID check out this today:sohappy: :

ace_of_cakes_book.jpg
Ooooh! :sohappy: Let me know how it is! I love Ace of Cakes.

cdunbar

The only thing I didn't enjoy about Eclipse was the way the baby vamps would break, I mean other than that it was like the book playing in front of me at least in my opinion...:shrug: My cousin and I were discussing how Rob was getting better this weekend, I think Kristin has gotten a little better, but the whole tent scence it was like umm hi I can fake sleep better than that!

Uponastar

Yes.
I'm...not sure what I think of it. I reread the book in the weeks leading up to it, so it was fresh in my mind. So throughout the movie I was constantly comparing it to the book. I need to see it again to really grasp it.

I liked it better than the first, but not sure if I liked it better than New Moon.

Yay! :D

That one you'll LOVE.

I cannot speak any more of Kristen... :dazzle::brick:

Rereading the books reminded me what Edward is supposed to be like. Rob's take on Edward just isn't right. He makes me melt to a puddle of goo when I read the books and Jake makes me want to throw something at his head. But in the movies I'm 100% team Jacob. :lookaroun:lol:

The books are just so much better. Edward's cocky in the movies, but in the books he's always painfully aware of who and what he is.
Love Jacob in the movie. Love him. In the books, especially Eclipse, I'd like to smack him.

DisneyBunny

Nicole!! :kiss:

Thank you so much!
And summer cold?! That's not supposed to happen...

Did you already say you're not sharing names? Or will you?

I doubt we'll agree on one to share! :lol:

oh yay!

One morning on the Disney Channel, I saw Duff on Imagination Movers :lookaroun Bless his heart....ummm...acting isn't REALLY in his future :lol:

On the Movers!! Squeee!! I heart the movers. :lol:

And ITA. NO acting for Duff. I cringe every time I have to watch his PSA on the Share our Stregnth campaign. Shudder...:hurl:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

See, I just don't know how they're going to do that whole Renesmee/Jacob imprinting thing without it looking really, really wrong....especially for those that haven't read the books....I totally remember Mike getting to that part of the book and me hearing, 'you have GOT to be kidding me!' :lol::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom