And 'Cantina' First Look

Master Gracey 5

Looks fantastic. Between this and the new pizza place in Italy, I'm going to have trouble fitting in my old standbys for lunch in on my next trip.

MKCP 1985

cantina134203_small.jpg

the Hotel California comes to Epcot!

51qhSalufcL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Such a lovely place. :D

devoy1701

Looks like the quick service queue will be relocated inside???? That should help eliminate some of the bottlenecking that occurs on the main walkway during the peak eating times.

benji

I guess it's not a two story building. To bad they needed some more height in that area. Is it going to be counter service?

hoke2007

Another solid addition to Epcot. Now all the WS needs is one more attraction/ride and that place could entertain for an entire day!

nightowlky

I guess it's not a two story building. To bad they needed some more height in that area. Is it going to be counter service?

Counter *and* table service. Although I guess we're not getting a 2nd-floor TS area. Would have made for some awesome Illuminations views from up there.

dreamscometrue

Original Poster
Another solid addition to Epcot. Now all the WS needs is one more attraction/ride and that place could entertain for an entire day!

Hey, you can do 7 'Kim Possible Adventures' countries, and since there are different missions within each country...well you could be entertained all day! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom