An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

Mickey&Minnie

Original Poster
We got tired of waiting on the phone for Disney (57 min) and gave Kingdom Konsultants a call. The phone was answered right away.
What kind of info are you looking for about free dining? This website is swarming with info.

Our dates are September 11-21 @ POR

Upvote 0

sophie_the_pooh

We're in too! I just booked (after 1 hour on hold!) Pop Century, Sept. 6-13, with the free dining plan! My birthday is on Sept.10, so my dream will come true: spending my birthday at MK!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Cole'sMom

We will be there the 15th through the 21st, staying at the Pop! We booked on the 7th-we have a Disney Visa. We are sooo excited! Twice in a year again! Have great visits, everyone!

Upvote 0

SANDKRUSER

Booked bounceback last year - 12 days, 11 nights at POP with Free Dining. Sept. 16-27. Made all my ADR's on March 20! I remember the frenzy last year and glad I didn't have to be part of it. I was on hold for over 1-1/2 hours. Hope they do the bounceback thing again this year for 2009. Will have to keep watching these boards - that's how I knew about the offer.

Can't Wait!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Booked bounceback last year - 12 days, 11 nights at POP with Free Dining. Sept. 16-27. Made all my ADR's on March 20! I remember the frenzy last year and glad I didn't have to be part of it. I was on hold for over 1-1/2 hours. Hope they do the bounceback thing again this year for 2009. Will have to keep watching these boards - that's how I knew about the offer.

Can't Wait!:sohappy:

Hi there!:wave: We're there from the Sept. 16th - 26th as well but we're at the AS Music! (I also was on the phone March 20th - got all the ADRs that I wanted!:sohappy:)

I'm still waiting on my email from KK but I've already received confimation on my parents and brother's reservation. They're going at the same time - big family vacation, can't wait!!!

Have great trips everybody!

(And if anybody wants to meet up for some quick introductions, I'm always up for some "meet 'n greets"!)

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

Unfortunately we were not able to take advantage of the free dining plan, but we plan to be down there 9/24 - 9/28 for our eldest's 16th Birthday with her best friend at the All Star Music in one of the family suites.

Because we are trying to be careful of the # of days to take the kids out of school (I know, bad parents :fork:), and the date of her birthday, we miss the promotion, dag nabbit!

Good Luck to everyone else though! :)

Upvote 0

Cnrtygirl

We're in too! I just booked (after 1 hour on hold!) Pop Century, Sept. 6-13, with the free dining plan! My birthday is on Sept.10, so my dream will come true: spending my birthday at MK!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Mine too!!!!! Pop Century September 11-18 free dining and my birthday is September 13. Our anniversary also falls in there. So this will be a kid free trip!:p

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We will be there September 1 - 9 at the Coronado with bounceback free dining. My best friend and her hubby will be joining us--and they had their ressies already, but got the free dining this morning. They are celebrating my husband's and my 25th wedding anniversary with us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom