American Pyrotechnic Association (APA) Fireworks Display - Seven Seas Lagoon

PhotoDave219

Yes
Yes i do.
However, the final 2 minutes, IE The best part of the show isnt rendering right.

This video will be exclusivly for WDWMagic.

cherrynegra

PhotoDave219 said:
Yes
Yes i do.
However, the final 2 minutes, IE The best part of the show isnt rendering right.

This video will be exclusivly for WDWMagic.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!! We want the video!! You are the official WDWMAGIC photo and video god!! HUUUUURRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

**annoying much?**

AllThatsJoey

This will be a great video to have, I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 years that night in the Magic Kingdom and then we watched these fireworks!!!

MelBelle

We were staying at Wilderness Lodge and had no clue this was going on, luckily my friend had just arrived and gotten her room, we went upstairs and it viewed the castle! So we were talking and then we heard booms, took awhile to figure out what show was going on since it wasn't Wishes, but we yelled around to the other people on their balconies and figured it out. It was really fun to watch! :-D

PhotoDave219

Figment1986 said:
Who took video, who took photos... (cause that didn't look completely like a tripod video to me... :lookaroun
It was on a superclamp mounted on the leg of a tripod. And dont speak about things you dont know about. :fork:

Figment1986

I'm sorry... I know im an ameture at vieeo and digital photography... (if only my siser would stop stealing my nikon 4300)

I watched it and the video is spatacular...
("im sorry for ever doubting you my excelency....")

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom