American Idol!

dxwwf3

My gosh the special guests were terrible tonight. Meatloaf was doing a full body dry heave to music and Toni Braxton acted like she tossed a few back before the show. Mary J was ok and Prince was weird like always. I never thought I'd see the day where Taylor Hicks has to carry Toni Braxton on stage :lol:

Quite a few unintentional laughs tonight, but they were laughs never the less.

Congrats to Taylor. He sang very well tonight. I loved how they went to Birmingham and front and center there is a person with a sign upside down. I would bet money they had a University of Alabama shirt on ;)

God Katharine was such a sore loser tonight. I hope she dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell :lol: Seriously, she did very well tonight too. She has a great career ahead of her.

I can't believe I missed the Mavs-Suns game for that tonight, but it was fun.

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
My gosh the special guests were terrible tonight. Meatloaf was doing a full body dry heave to music and Toni Braxton acted like she tossed a few back before the show. Mary J was ok and Prince was weird like always. I never thought I'd see the day where Taylor Hicks has to carry Toni Braxton on stage :lol:

Congrats to Taylor. He sang very well tonight. I loved how they went to Birmingham and front and center there is a person with a sign upside down. I would bet money they had a University of Alabama shirt on ;)

God Katharine was such a sore loser tonight. I hope she dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell :lol: Seriously, she did very well tonight too. She has a great career ahead of her.

Did you just call Katherine a sore loser?! :lookaroun

She sounded like she was making an acceptance speech like she won...I was wondering whether she thought she heard her name :lookaroun

SpongeScott

dxwwf3 said:

you've been a good sport. :wave:

I won't buy Taylor's CD. :lol:

pinkrose

dxwwf3 said:

That seems to always be the luck when ever Alabama is on national tv :lol:

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
She sounded like she was making an acceptance speech like she won...I was wondering whether she thought she heard her name :lookaroun

If you make it to the final 5 or 6 of American Idol, you have won.

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
I knew you were being sarcastic :wave:

Honestly what could she have done any different tonight to be any classier? Seacrest asked her to thank her fans and she did. She seemed like she was happy for Taylor, but I guarantee some people will call it "phoney" :rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
Honestly what could she have done any different tonight to be any classier? Seacrest asked her to thank her fans and she did. She seemed like she was happy for Taylor, but I guarantee some people will call it "phoney" :rolleyes:
Phoney? Hmm....yup.

MAF

dxwwf3 said:
Bitter much? Mary J. Blige was not "ok", she was amazing.... Anyways thank the lord Taylor won! Soul Patrol!!! haha :sohappy:

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
Bitter much? Mary J. Blige was not "ok", she was amazing....

What in God's name does that have to do with being bitter? :lol:

She can sing much better than that. I've seen her do it.

Computer Magic

dxwwf3 said:
If you really think out, I'm going to have to throw out the jealousy card. That's the only explanation
:rolleyes: Now that sounds like a sore loser......let's play nice....there has been no personnel attacks until now :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom