American Idol!

MAF

dxwwf3 said:
What in God's name does that have to do with being bitter? :lol:

She can sing much better than that. I've seen her do it.
I wasn't referring to that comment specifically, I'm talking about your whole posting style and attitude tonight. You seem very bitter that your precious Katherine lost....I mean look how you are insulting other members now. Please stop....

dxwwf3

Computer Magic said:
:rolleyes: Now that sounds like a sore loser......let's play nice....there has been no personnel attacks until now :wave:

I'm sorry, but to say that her being gracious to Taylor tonight was fake, that's just uncalled for.

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
I wasn't referring to that comment specifically, I'm talking about your whole posting style and attitude tonight. You seem very bitter that your precious Katherine lost....I mean look how you are insulting other members now. Please stop....

Look at my first post tonight, for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
I'm sorry, but to say that her being gracious to Taylor tonight was fake, that's just uncalled for.
It's my opinion about a reality show contestant. I obviously can't make that statement for sure, but I can think that if I want to. Same way you can think whatever of Taylor. Doesn't warrant the personal attacks. It's not like you know Katherine personally to be so insulted. Please :rolleyes:

MAF

Computer Magic said:
She was the bomb...I wanted to vote her American Idol
Her and Elliott blew the show away. If only Elliott and Taylor could have been top two, then we would have had an interesting show! *no offense to Kat fans*

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
It's my opinion about a reality show contestant. I obviously can't make that statement for sure, but I can think that if I want to. Same way you can think whatever of Taylor. Doesn't warrant the personal attacks. It's not like you know Katherine personally to be so insulted. Please :rolleyes:

I said I was sorry, but what is the difference in one personal attack than another?

Computer Magic

TurnipHead said:
Her and Elliott blew the show away. If only Elliott and Taylor could have been top two, then we would have had an interesting show! *no offense to Kat fans*
Well I would have liked to see Chris....However they could have picked a better "Live" song

MAF

dxwwf3 said:
How is expressing an opinion uncalled for when you have made several "uncalled for" remarks against Taylor? Who are you to police what is right and wrong to say and then make insulting remarks to a fellow poster? Like I said settle down, relax, eat a cookie....:wave:

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
If only Elliott and Taylor could have been top two, then we would have had an interesting show! *no offense to Kat fans*

Elliott did a really good job tonight as well.

What was up with the Chris and Live song? That high note in the chorus felt really out of place.

dxwwf3

TurnipHead said:
How is expressing an opinion uncalled for when you have made several "uncalled for" remarks against Taylor?

Remember, I like Taylor. I think when he is on, he's pretty darn good. But when he's off, he just doesn't do it for me at all. Just because I hoped someone else would win, doesn't mean I hate Taylor. I actually voted for him once last night :).

DDuckFan130

dxwwf3 said:
I said I was sorry, but what is the difference in one personal attack than another?
Did Katherine join the boards and I missed it? :veryconfu

Anyway, I have said it on way too many occasions that I thought Katherine was a good singer. I have even said she was very very pretty (*shock* *gasp*). However, I do not like her personality and her attitude she has always portrayed on the show. When reality show people expose themselves in front of millions of people, expect for them to be judged.

But I'm done because I'm kicking myself for being this ridiculous :rolleyes:

GenerationX

Well, we knew it before the results were announced. The producers wanted a man to win, and they got it. If you don't think the producers were favoring a man (any man), remember the blatant pimping of Chris, Elliot, and Taylor.

I enjoyed watching the final 12 again, especially when they traded lines. Back-to-back singing like that made it clear whose voices really sounded best when compared to each other. Top voices: Chris, Katharine, Mandisa, and Lisa. Easily.

The rest of the show left a lot to be desired. The awards were stupid and had no redeeming value. As a bonus, the last one was in extremely poor taste. Way to go, AI!

Puck and Pickler? Pointless.

The celebrity guest stars phoned it in. Lousy, lousy performances (with the notable exceptions of Carrie and Clay). Toni Braxton must be Paula's drinking buddy. She was worse than Kevin Covais.

The lively conversation in this thread made the season much more enjoyable for me. Thanks, everyone. :wave:

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
However, I do not like her personality and her attitude she has always portrayed on the show.

And I can see how you might feel that way over previous shows, but tell me what she should have done different tonight?

Ok how do we end arguments on WDWMagic. Oh yeah, I've seen it done before.

Have a MAGICAL day

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Computer Magic

DDuckFan130 said:
Did Katherine join the boards and I missed it? :veryconfu

Anyway, I have said it on way too many occasions that I thought Katherine was a good singer. I have even said she was very very pretty (*shock* *gasp*). However, I do not like her personality and her attitude she has always portrayed on the show. When reality show people expose themselves in front of millions of people, expect for them to be judged.

But I'm done because I'm kicking myself for being this ridiculous :rolleyes:
there were many times she protrayed herself unprofessionally....I think tonight she practiced what she wanted to say and tried to protray herself as a good sport.....But I saw right through it.

dxwwf3

GenerationX said:
The celebrity guest stars phoned it in. Lousy, lousy performances (with the notable exceptions of Carrie and Clay). Toni Braxton must be Paula's drinking buddy. She was worse than Kevin Covais.

True dat

Computer Magic

dxwwf3 said:
And I can see how you might feel that way over previous shows, but tell me what she should have done different tonight?

Ok how do we end arguments on WDWMagic. Oh yeah, I've seen it done before.

Have a MAGICAL day

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's okay to agree to disagree :wave: That is what makes the world go around..

MAF

GenerationX said:
Well, we knew it before the results were announced. The producers wanted a man to win, and they got it. If you don't think the producers were favoring a man (any man), remember the blatant pimping of Chris, Elliot, and Taylor.

I enjoyed watching the final 12 again, especially when they traded lines. Back-to-back singing like that made it clear whose voices really sounded best when compared to each other. Top voices: Chris, Katharine, Mandisa, and Lisa. Easily.

The rest of the show left a lot to be desired. The awards were stupid and had no redeeming value. As a bonus, the last one was in extremely poor taste. Way to go, AI!

Puck and Pickler? Pointless.

The lively conversation in this thread made the season much more enjoyable for me. Thanks, everyone. :wave:
...and another one jumps on the bitter train! *Choo Choo*

dxwwf3

Computer Magic said:
I think tonight she practiced what she wanted to say and tried to protray herself as a good sport.....But I saw right through it.

Are you in X3: The Last Stand?

:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom