American Heartland Theme Park, Oklahoma

Buried20KLeague

With the right programming and, dare I say, a price decrease, the park could work in colder weather, depending on what attractions and shows they have.

Branson is two hours away from there and corners the market on the Christmas holiday. Very few people would make a cold weather weekend trip around a single place like this with Branson and silver dollar city not far away.

The location is the problem. There’s tons of cheap land FAR closer to Branson that would siphon off guests. This won’t.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Branson is two hours away from there and corners the market on the Christmas holiday. Very few people would make a cold weather weekend trip around a single place like this with Branson and silver dollar city not far away.

The location is the problem. There’s tons of cheap land FAR closer to Branson that would siphon off guests. This won’t.
Yeah, but people can stay in the nearby trailer park!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
They recently posted art for what I can assume is a new attraction for the park.

Hmm, I wonder what this is supposed to be?

Let us know what song you think the "Critter Band" is playing in Bayou Bay.

Hmm... I'm keen to guess. I'll say: Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (the Night Queen aria from The Magic Flute [Die Zauberflöte]).

JoeCamel

I am rooting for this to succeed. I posted previously that I wonder where they are going to get the workers from? Are there nearby towns to attract workers from?
I think this shows the location or pretty close so Tulsa is about 30 miles?

park.PNG

jpinkc

"Smell just awful", is a subjective opinion.

To me, its going to remind me of walking the halls of High School..... The good ol' days ;)
Wow in my High School days the smell would send a Principal or Teacher kicking in bathroom stalls and a trip to the School Board. At the Catholic High School you dont want to know how hard they came down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom