Am I the only person who is not a fan of Pool Hopping???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwitkus

Let me first start by saying that I do not mean any disrespect to anyone with this thread, but I have to say that the idea of pool hopping really bothers me!!

The last thing I want when I go to my resort pool is to find the place crowded both on land and in the water.. I hate getting there and finding no chairs available or so many people in the water that you can't move without swimming into someone or getting kicked by someone as they are swimming..

Granted I always assumed this was a result of a crowded resort, but now I must ask, is this a result of pool hoppers? And if it is, I have to say I would like to see more control of the pool areas to keep them limited to those guests who are paying for the priveledge of swimming there...

Am I the only person who feels this way???

:veryconfu :veryconfu

SnowWhite5669

Why don't you people just take all the bags of Disney merchandise off the back of strollers that are parked outside of attractions? Maybe steal a few wheelchairs from the elderly guests and perhaps even take Mickey ice-cream from babies! Hey I love a good debate as much as the next person (I'm in politics!!) so someone give me one good reason why pool hopping is "legal".:brick: :brick:

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
Why don't you people just take all the bags of Disney merchandise off the back of strollers that are parked outside of attractions? Maybe steal a few wheelchairs from the elderly guests and perhaps even take Mickey ice-cream from babies! Hey I love a good debate as much as the next person (I'm in politics!!) so someone give me one good reason why pool hopping is "legal".:brick: :brick:

Ooooh, I like Mickey Ice-cream, thanks Snow.:lol:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by happy snapper
I think Mom wants to put all pool hoppers on the bottom of the pool, preferably with shorts filled with heavy weights.

:eek: I certainly do not wish them any harm! I just wish they would stay away from my resort pool. ;)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
We should all listen to Mom... she is wiser than all of us!!:animwink:

I'm going to print copies of this and post them all over my house for my family to see! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here's the thing about locals... not too many new houses come without a pool.. that's pretty much standard fare in the area, as are community pools, so most locals don't go to WDW, which is out of the way for a lot of us, just to use their pools, when we have a neighborhood pool, or our own. I don't mind other WDW resort guests using it, but like the pool rules state at every WDW resort: For Resort Guests ONLY

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

FOR THAT RESORT ONLY!!!! If they wanted every guest to be able to go to any pool that they wanted then WHY DO THEY GIVE DIFFERENT COLORED BRACELETS EACH DAY FOR YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORT GUESTS????? WHY DO THEY CHECK RESORT KEYS???? The answer is simple to keep people who do not belong in that resort out and allow the people who pay for the resort to have the exclusive use of that resort's facilities. The pool are not community property!:brick: :hammer: :brick:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom