Am I the only one who LOVES Hollywood Studios?

Big Dog 369

I really love DHS, it is second only to MK. I love the Beauty and the Beast play, Star Tours, The Great Movie Ride... I love it all....

ImagineerDude

I really love DHS, it is second only to MK. I love the Beauty and the Beast play, Star Tours, The Great Movie Ride... I love it all....
Same with our family!

Animal Kingdom, sadly, is a half a day park for us...we hop to MK after about 4:00. DHS is great, but it needs more or something new...
My park rankings:
1) MK, duh ;)
2) DHS, among the minority to EPCOT:rolleyes:
3) Typhoon Lagoon, yes it's a water park but I like it much better than the other two... :cool:
4-5) EPCOT and Animal Kingdom, honestly I don't know! We have never had luck at EPCOT :confused:

But that's just my personal opinion...overall, every Disney park is great and wonderful place to make memories no matter how old, young, big, small, happy, angry, or hungry you are :p

The Empress Lilly

I like DHS, but I just don't love it.
I've got the same, but then with DAK. I want to, I try to love that park, but that final chemsitry isn't there. A bit to my own chagrin.

But the Studios I love by default. I love the theme. I feel instantly at home there, immersed, enveloped. It is one of those Disney parks that...if given the opportunity, I would fly all the way over just to have a cup of coffee, walk around a bit, soak up the atmosphere and be flown back an hour later. I just like it there. On some deep, instinctive level.

Cornballman

I too don't understand all the DHS hate. I think it's easily a full day park. As long as everyone else stays away I can ride awesome rides multiple times and it has two awesome eateries in the 50's and drive in. I an see where some tlc would be great too but I just don't understand the negativity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom