Am I The Lucky One?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
share a common love of Disney and help others do the same. It seems like so many of the threads get weighed down with negativity and quite frankly I find it really frustrating!
We do have a common love. That's why most of us are unhappy with what's been done to the place we love so much.
Again, there is a difference between negativity and realistic honesty. And again, most people writing about something that isn't up to the standards they used to be aren't being negative, they're being realistic and honest. The truth can hurt.

The Empress Lilly

Must have missed something but Im sure you used to get mugs specific to each resort. Im not sure cause I just reuse mine.
I believe so indeed. But those are 'plastic drink containers', we mean ceramic mugs.

Me, I would never bring last year's cup and re-use it as a free refill mug. No way. That's for losers - there's always a new one left unattended by a pool that I can steal instead.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I believe so indeed. But those are 'plastic drink containers', we mean ceramic mugs.

Me, I would never bring last year's cup and re-use it as a free refill mug. No way. That's for losers - there's always a new one left unattended by a pool that I can steal instead.

Thanks for the tip, although Im not going in 2013 Ill bare it in mind for future pool hopping exploits.

Back to plastic drink containers, they are what we predominantly purchased, given that with the odd rare exception most other "Disney mugs" were available in the high st for a lot less.

LOL. Oh no... you will REALLY stir up the die hards now!!!!!!
I can not count the number of empty re-useable popcorn buckets I always see laying around at Epcot... It amazes me!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Honestly, I'd be afraid for my health if I went now, with all that mold and mess in Maelstrom and now I'm hearing Philharmagic. I can't do it.
Oh my ribs are sore with laughter.When I visited L.A in 2001,there was so much smog hanging over the city.People were shopping with masks over their faces.:eek: I thought they were off to a Michael Jackson convention.And your worried about mold.

Californian Elitist

Oh my ribs are sore with laughter.When I visited L.A in 2001,there was so much smog hanging over the city.People were shopping with masks over their faces.:eek: I thought they were off to a Michael Jackson convention.And your worried about mold.

I'm worried about mold because I want to be. And the smog issue has gotten much better since 2001. You can go ahead and laugh. I'd still rather be in LA than out in Florida at WDW at this time. Sorry Hatter, but not everyone is so eager to get to WDW like you are. Shocking news.

disney fan 13

I'm fine with your Pixie glassed view of WDW (whatever floats your boat) but there is no reason for you to be rude/mean about. Since no one else is attacking you for your belief.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I'm worried about mold because I want to be. And the smog issue has gotten much better since 2001. You can go ahead and laugh. I'd still rather be in LA than out in Florida at WDW at this time. Sorry Hatter, but not everyone is so eager to get to WDW like you are. Shocking news.
Oh good,a cleaner smog.Iam not in Florida or LA. In fact when my brother & sister in laws visit from L.A. The first thing they do is take a deep breath of fresh air.and don't be sorry for me.I will look forward,god willing,to visit WDW in 2014.That news isn't shocking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom