Am I obsessed with Disney?

spectro0294

Yes, tis true. I finally decided to join after reading the boards for about a year & I was surprised to see as many Louisianians as I did. In my personal opinion, we rock! :cool:

BryanandPatrizi

Well dont feel bad I am a 35 year old prior Air Force guy who screams as loud as my kids when we are drivng up to the entrance to WDW-EVERYTIME!
Id rather go to any Disney park than any other vacation spot.When my wife wanted to take a trip to Europe instead of WDW I readily agreed for the fact that I dragged her to Disneyland Paris

LOL! I think the same thing about visiting Europe ONLY if we get to see Disneyland Paris!

It is so hard to think about a vacation outside of Michigan that does not include Disney in some way. I think that next May we may head to LA and Las Vegas (Neither of us has been), but ONLY if we visit DL as well!

I guess that is one goal in life...to visit every Disney Theme Park in the world :)

pixiegal

I'd say you're obsessed but then I think I am as well.

I am mid-30's mom of 4 and we make WDW our annual vacation. When we lived in CA we had annual passes and went numerous times week!

Sitting here in my mickey ringer tee and listening to the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack.

What really makes me obsessed is I have a tattoo of Tinkerbell on my right leg. Almost the length of my calf!

I have been looking for a place to "hang out" and get news about all things Disney!

I am so happy to have found this place!

PrincessAimee

You are NOT alone!!!My husband took me there for the first time ever in my life on our honeymoon 11 years ago and I fell in love. We were able to go back for the 2nd time and stay at the Grand Floridian with our 2 boys last summer and I fell even harder. If I could move down there I would. My husband is really good about it, even though he does tease me sometimes. We are going to try and go back next summer. I can't wait!!

JEDIsney

pixiegal said:

I am mid-30's mom of 4 and we make WDW our annual vacation. When we lived in CA we had annual passes and went numerous times week!

Sitting here in my mickey ringer tee and listening to the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack.

What really makes me obsessed is I have a tattoo of Tinkerbell on my right leg. Almost the length of my calf!

I have been looking for a place to "hang out" and get news about all things Disney!

PrincessAimee said:
You are NOT alone!!!My husband took me there for the first time ever in my life on our honeymoon 11 years ago and I fell in love. We were able to go back for the 2nd time and stay at the Grand Floridian with our 2 boys last summer and I fell even harder. If I could move down there I would. My husband is really good about it, even though he does tease me sometimes. We are going to try and go back next summer. I can't wait!!

Welcome to the boards, you two! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm sure you will.

I myself would post about my obsession of Disney, but I have already done so on page two of this thread.

jedimaster1227

villianess said:
So - My husband thinks I'm "obsessed" with Disney.
I'm 28, and I LOVE the Disney parks! I'd rather go to DL or WDW than any other place for vacation - year after year. When I work out, I remind myself how I want to be in great shape for our Disney vacation. When I have a bad day, I think of myself on HM or POC. I always keep up to date with all the latest park news, read forums here everyday, listen to Podcasts, fantasize about maybe someday being a CM....I guess I've got it bad. :)
Anyway - are there others out there that are my age or older and still think the Disney parks are the greatest? Maybe it's because I never got to go as a kid....or maybe it's because I still believe in the mouse's "magic." Either way, I'm not a total wierdo because I enjoy things like looking at POC rehab pics, am I??

I don't think it is fair to call yourself obsessed. You are no more obsessed about Disney than anyone else here. All of us on this forum just are more interested in Disney than regular tourists and visiters to the parks. A few of us are stockholders (including me) so that plays a role. Some of us are involved in campaigns or clubs with Disney (me too). Alot of us just like to look back at old Disney things like videos (once again, I fit into this category).

So, I wouldn't say that you are obsessed because if you consider yourself obsessed, then that would mean that I live, eat, sleep and breath Disney... Which I don't of course... :lookaroun

wannabeBelle

pixiegal said:

Welcome!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom