All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Phroobar

tqC0CK1.jpg

D.Silentu

They're reopening E.T. ?

Kidding aside, my sister has been seeing fireworks coming from Universal Studios. Any idea what that's all about?

PostScott

Man I’m so surprised that there isn’t a dedicated Universal Hollywood page but anyways...

I was at Citywalk last night and noticed they were filming something right at the park entrance. Perferred parking was basically closed off because of a bunch of filming trucks (idk what the terminology is sorry), and the park entrance near security was filled with equipment, with three built metal structures. I heard that Disney realized a commercial of some kind asking California to open the parks. Maybe this is what Universal is doing to?

Attachments

• 198DBF1A-9A18-4F4E-A470-6FB96DEF2FB7.jpeg
    198DBF1A-9A18-4F4E-A470-6FB96DEF2FB7.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 88
  • ED2F0DE8-2C11-4DD5-A595-7BB350228CFA.jpeg
    ED2F0DE8-2C11-4DD5-A595-7BB350228CFA.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 94

AJFireman

Man I’m so surprised that there isn’t a dedicated Universal Hollywood page but anyways...

I was at Citywalk last night and noticed they were filming something right at the park entrance. Perferred parking was basically closed off because of a bunch of filming trucks (idk what the terminology is sorry), and the park entrance near security was filled with equipment, with three built metal structures. I heard that Disney realized a commercial of some kind asking California to open the parks. Maybe this is what Universal is doing to?

That looks like more like sound equipment and lighting towers being set up. It could be for filming for some current show or performance.. I have seen commercials shot at Disneyland and its usually a couple of people with a camera and a cart.

PostScott

That looks like more like sound equipment and lighting towers being set up. It could be for filming for some current show or performance.. I have seen commercials shot at Disneyland and its usually a couple of people with a camera and a cart.
Yeah, then again it was at night and the teams just wanted to put together what they could in advance. It'll just be interesting to see what will end up happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom