• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Universal Studios Hollywood

PiratesMansion

Advertisement
Just booked a plane ticket to do an extended weekend of Halloween in the area! I'm excited to do HHN for the first time. What should I know going in? I'm planning on getting the 1-time express entry that lets you in at 2 PM.

Will seeing the movies the haunts are based on add to my enjoyment of the mazes, or would it be better to go in blind?

Phrubruh

Just booked a plane ticket to do an extended weekend of Halloween in the area! I'm excited to do HHN for the first time. What should I know going in? I'm planning on getting the 1-time express entry that lets you in at 2 PM.

Will seeing the movies the haunts are based on add to my enjoyment of the mazes, or would it be better to go in blind?
Nice thing about the 2pm pass is the mazes open at 5pm so you get time to do the Tram or Harry Potter. The general public gets in at 7pm. Head down to the lower lot and do the mazes down there. You should be about to get them done multiple times within two hours. Then head back up and spend the rest of the night up there. You might get done by 10pm.

Phrubruh

What's wrong with it? Offensive? Too long? Outdated? I've never heard much about it but it seems to be something that's been around for a little while.
It's a basic dance hip hop show. Nothing offensive or Halloween related. It just isn't aimed at me anymore. The Bill and Ted show it replaced was fun and offensive. It was their version of Knott's Hanging. Universal has taken a lot of adult stuff out of their Halloween offerings over the years. For example the demon go go dancers at the front entrance are gone. Sometimes you just something more than kid stuff.

socalifornian

It's a basic dance hip hop show. Nothing offensive or Halloween related. It just isn't aimed at me anymore. The Bill and Ted show it replaced was fun and offensive. It was their version of Knott's Hanging. Universal has taken a lot of adult stuff out of their Halloween offerings over the years. For example the demon go go dancers at the front entrance are gone. Sometimes you just something more than kid stuff.
They aren’t as clean as the ‘real’ Jabbawockeez either

Top Bottom