• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Universal Studios Hollywood

TROR

For a park that constantly replaces timeless properties for something more hip and new, why does Universal still have the outdated Grinchmas, based off the Ron Howard picture? That movie wasn’t good when it came out and it’s still not good now. Do they really have nothing better to replace it with or is it an actually really good event?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

For a park that constantly replaces timeless properties for something more hip and new, why does Universal still have the outdated Grinchmas, based off the Ron Howard picture? That movie wasn’t good when it came out and it’s still not good now. Do they really have nothing better to replace it with or is it an actually really good event?
God I did not like that movie at all. It was awful

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

For what it's worth... and take this with a grain of salt... someone I know that does finance for Universal said that the Grinchmas event doesn't even boost attendance... it's just that the marketing department loves it.

Really, though, their holiday campaign should really focus around Harry Potter now.

Phrubruh

For what it's worth... and take this with a grain of salt... someone I know that does finance for Universal said that the Grinchmas event doesn't even boost attendance... it's just that the marketing department loves it.

Really, though, their holiday campaign should really focus around Harry Potter now.
Their Grinchmas is kind of like three Grinch movies behind.

Phrubruh

Kind of strange mix don't you think?

Stranger Things
Ghostbusters
Holidays in Hell
US
House of 1000 corpses
Frankenstein meets wolfman
Killer Klowns
Creepshow
Pandora's Box

Nothsa

Kind of strange mix don't you think?

Stranger Things
Ghostbusters
Holidays in Hell
US
House of 1000 corpses
Frankenstein meets wolfman
Killer Klowns
Creepshow
Pandora's Box
That can prob be attributed to WB getting stingy with their properties & and a certain rat buying Fox. They have to get creative with what IPs they license now.

Rich T

I am SO GLAD it's a tracked ride instead of the rumored centrifuge! Can't wait to hear more about the ride system!

Top Bottom