All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Sharon&Susan

Is this still in front of the Animal Actors show?
60_106.jpg
It’s now a generic studio store
6C417F4D-AD98-42E6-A87C-49C12B2868E5.jpeg

Phroobar

What's wrong with it? Offensive? Too long? Outdated? I've never heard much about it but it seems to be something that's been around for a little while.
It's a basic dance hip hop show. Nothing offensive or Halloween related. It just isn't aimed at me anymore. The Bill and Ted show it replaced was fun and offensive. It was their version of Knott's Hanging. Universal has taken a lot of adult stuff out of their Halloween offerings over the years. For example the demon go go dancers at the front entrance are gone. Sometimes you just something more than kid stuff.

socalifornian

It's a basic dance hip hop show. Nothing offensive or Halloween related. It just isn't aimed at me anymore. The Bill and Ted show it replaced was fun and offensive. It was their version of Knott's Hanging. Universal has taken a lot of adult stuff out of their Halloween offerings over the years. For example the demon go go dancers at the front entrance are gone. Sometimes you just something more than kid stuff.
They aren’t as clean as the ‘real’ Jabbawockeez either

Rich T

Sigh. I remember when Halloween wasn't about slashers, chainsaws and R-rated films. I remember when It was about skeletons and green-faced witches and sheet-ghosts and Tootsie Pops and cheap Ben Cooper masks and Charlie Brown getting nothing but rocks. I remember a more innocent Halloween. I remember because I'm oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

Touchdown

Sigh. I remember when Halloween wasn't about slashers, chainsaws and R-rated films. I remember when It was about skeletons and green-faced witches and sheet-ghosts and Tootsie Pops and cheap Ben Cooper masks and Charlie Brown getting nothing but rocks. I remember a more innocent Halloween. I remember because I'm oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold.

Go to Disneyland then, or Knott’s Spooky Farm (weekends during the day) for that type of Halloween, it still exists, HHN isn’t for everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom