Ghostbusters
Holidays in Hell
US
House of 1000 corpses
Frankenstein meets wolfman
Killer Klowns
Creepshow
Pandora's Box

That can prob be attributed to WB getting stingy with their properties & and a certain rat buying Fox. They have to get creative with what IPs they license now.

Phroobar

full

Rich T

I am SO GLAD it's a tracked ride instead of the rumored centrifuge! Can't wait to hear more about the ride system!

PiratesMansion

Just booked a plane ticket to do an extended weekend of Halloween in the area! I'm excited to do HHN for the first time. What should I know going in? I'm planning on getting the 1-time express entry that lets you in at 2 PM.

Will seeing the movies the haunts are based on add to my enjoyment of the mazes, or would it be better to go in blind?

Phroobar

Just booked a plane ticket to do an extended weekend of Halloween in the area! I'm excited to do HHN for the first time. What should I know going in? I'm planning on getting the 1-time express entry that lets you in at 2 PM.

Will seeing the movies the haunts are based on add to my enjoyment of the mazes, or would it be better to go in blind?
Nice thing about the 2pm pass is the mazes open at 5pm so you get time to do the Tram or Harry Potter. The general public gets in at 7pm. Head down to the lower lot and do the mazes down there. You should be about to get them done multiple times within two hours. Then head back up and spend the rest of the night up there. You might get done by 10pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom