All things Magic Mountain

Phroobar

Original Poster
It just won't be Magic Mountain without this sight in the restrooms.

rawImage.jpg
348s.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
I want to know why Phrubruh is taking photos inside the Woman's Restroom...

Surprised the LA County Sheriff's didn't come over for a little talk....
The sheriff is smart enough not to go in those restrooms. I remember one time the place was packed for halloween and the women's restroom lines were so long they started to use the men's restrooms. There was even one chick that tried to use the urinal!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I've yet to ride one of those giant discoveries at any park, let alone Six Flags. Great Adventure's was brand new for last season, so it constantly had a long line. I didn't ride the one at Magic Mountain either since I was really only going after coasters.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I've yet to ride one of those giant discoveries at any park, let alone Six Flags. Great Adventure's was brand new for last season, so it constantly had a long line. I didn't ride the one at Magic Mountain either since I was really only going after coasters.
I wonder how far people could be flung if the restraints failed.

brb1006

Six Flags has an interesting history when it comes to Looney Tunes Stage Shows. "We Got The Beat" is currently the second longest running show starring the Looney Tunes characters and has been running as long as 2003.

The first is "The Toonite Show With Big Bunny" that's been playing at Six Flags Great America since 1993. Probably the closest Six Flags could get to a Disney quality show.

They also swap out shows during different seasons.

And a Christmas Show

Last edited:

brb1006

Apparently "We Got The Beat" is a modified version of "What's Up Rock" from 1999. Also We Got The Beat reuses some of the dialogue from What's Up Rock but with different voice actors (or rerecorded).

And here's the current version of "The Toonite Show With Bugs Bunny" (changed to "Looney Tunes Tonight Starring Bugs Bunny") from 2011
Note: the audio for the show is notablly lower compared to the footage from 1993 above this post.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom