All things Knotts Berry Farm

Consumer

1712945077442.png

Phroobar

Original Poster
Knotts Hotel had a nice refresh done this year. It is as nice as the Pixar Place. Too bad it is really the only game in town since the surrounding motels are one step above the Bates Motel.

mickEblu

Knotts Hotel had a nice refresh done this year. It is as nice as the Pixar Place. Too bad it is really the only game in town since the surrounding motels are one step above the Bates Motel.

I’m looking forward to taking my daughter on the new Camp Snoopy coaster when it opens. She loves Gadgets. Unfortunately she’s too short all the coasters at DLR and it might be a while until she hits 40 inches. She’s 3.5 but a little short n petite. Might not get there til she’s 5. Every time she sees Thunder Mountain she asks to go on it.

I saw a video of the Knotts hotel. The lobby and restaurant look nice.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I found a video of Knott's Bear-y Tales playhouse. When Bear-y tales was removed for Kingdom of the Dinosaurs, most of the Rolly Crump AAs ended up here as a walk through. It kind of looks like where Sidewinder is now. They had a glow wall where you left you image on the wall after a flash.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Summer Nights start June 14th.

However they do have bands playing tonight. I'm going to go see Hiatus and Krazy Kurt. The Doo-Wahh Riders and Adelaide Piler are also playing tonight.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Just walked thru Camp Snoopy. The new coaster has track. They are building a new station. The camp train has been repainted green & yellow. New taller carriages. The truck ride track is a lot longer now. The footings are in for the camp swing and new theater. Nothing vertical there. I think they will be done in August.
1000002978.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002977.jpg
    1000002977.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 9

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom