All things Knotts Berry Farm

TP2000

Those here who know me know I generally don't do "adorable". But... this is adorable.

The Bob Baker Marionettes are now performing a whole new fifteen minute long show at the fabulous redo of Fiesta Village. Fans of Charles Phoenix will know what this is about, but it's pure Americana. And this time, they've given it a Mexican twist with this new show for Fiesta Village.

Here's a vampy pink cat doing her version of Quando, quando, quando and they way she flirts with the men in the audience is hilarious. I'd be giggling just like the cameraman too. 😁

I'm seriously considering visiting Knott's later this summer to see this and the overall Fiesta Village redo.

Phroobar

Original Poster
7oaj94.jpg

My sister had a birthday party at Bob Baker marionette theater. It was a blast. It is great to see the marionettes back again at Knotts.

AJFireman

Even though they stated Scary Farm Season passes were available in limited quantities and get them before they dissapear in the fog they are still on sale . Looks likes the price point has detoured many from purchasing them. I know it has with me because I usually only visit 2 to 3 times. If it had a parking add on probably would visit more.

SoCalDisneyLover

Even though they stated Scary Farm Season passes were available in limited quantities and get them before they dissapear in the fog they are still on sale . Looks likes the price point has detoured many from purchasing them. I know it has with me because I usually only visit 2 to 3 times. If it had a parking add on probably would visit more.
Well, considering the prices over the last couple of weeks in October tend to be closer to $100, the pass pays for itself with 2 visits. Even with the higher price, if you're going to visit 3 times over the 6 weeks, you're getting a discount.

If you already have a Season Pass with Parking, they'll let you use it for Scary Farm, but obviously if you don't, that would impact your bottom line.

Phroobar

Original Poster
While at Knotts on thursday they were doing some filming and photography. They were doing some promotional pictures of the new Fiesta Village area. Here are a couple of shots of the fake family having fun.

PXL_20230630_032130026.jpg

PXL_20230630_032138025.jpg

The people behind them had their own photo shoot as a bunch of young adults wondering around Knotts. I'm comparing these actors to everyone else walking around and thinking these people are way too good looking to be wondering around Knotts.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Fiesta Village gets yet another sign put up. That is like four entrance signs while Tomorrowland still doesn't have their new entrance after three years.
PXL_20230630_021716178.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
The 340 is seriously one of the most beautiful steam locomotives operating. I’m so glad she’s at Knott’s where they have her in her historic paint and lettering, with a historic consist of wooden coaches too!
She is beautiful. Wouldn't it be fun to retire and just drive the train around Knott's or Disneyland?

mickEblu

While at Knotts on thursday they were doing some filming and photography. They were doing some promotional pictures of the new Fiesta Village area. Here are a couple of shots of the fake family having fun.

View attachment 727676
View attachment 727677

The people behind them had their own photo shoot as a bunch of young adults wondering around Knotts. I'm comparing these actors to everyone else walking around and thinking these people are way too good looking to be wondering around Knotts.

So what is the Clientele like at Knotts? Six Flags-esque or better? I'm considering an annual pass but don't want to drive all the way down to Buena Park once or twice a month for Magic Mountain vibes.

Phroobar

Original Poster
So what is the Clientele like at Knotts? Six Flags-esque or better? I'm considering an annual pass but don't want to drive all the way down to Buena Park once or twice a month for Magic Mountain vibes.
I'd say mostly families with kids. You get older adult couples at night for the live music. Very few free roaming groups of teenagers mostly because of chaparon policies. Pretty much a family Disneyland crowd but without the disneyed-out fans or YouTubers. Camp Snoopy is packed with little kids.

mickEblu

I'd say mostly families with kids. You get older adult couples at night for the live music. Very few free roaming groups of teenagers mostly because of chaparon policies. Pretty much a family Disneyland crowd but without the disneyed-out fans or YouTubers. Camp Snoopy is packed with little kids.

Good to know. Due to the infamous melee from last year and the teenager chaperone rules I was thinking the crowd would be worse.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Good to know. Due to the infamous melee from last year and the teenager chaperone rules I was thinking the crowd would be worse.
It's actually really nice crowd wise. Knott's is doing well. Ethnically it is a mix of Hispanic and White families. Very few tourists.

That was a one off thing that kids planned on the internet. Knott's will never going to let that happen again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom