All things Knotts Berry Farm

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

If you are tall, the parachutes were the scariest ride ever.
When i was little i was below the gate so i felt protected. as i got older and i grew above the gate i realized i could easily fall to my death lol. but i missed the parachutes. they were soo fun and the view was amazing. my grandma really didnt do rides but the parachutes she would go on to her credit.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Corkscrew-cropped-1.jpg

cmwade77

You guys were faster than I, but I wanted to buy my tickets before posting.....LOL

Looks like it should be a lot of fun and the items they posted are pretty much the items I wanted to try from the Boysenberry Festival...lol

Phroobar

Original Poster
You guys were faster than I, but I wanted to buy my tickets before posting.....LOL

Looks like it should be a lot of fun and the items they posted are pretty much the items I wanted to try from the Boysenberry Festival...lol
Got my tickets for saturday.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I wonder how packed this event will be. Probably a lot of scum vloggers. I wonder if there will be entertainment? Sounds like the Boysenberry/Christmas shops will be there.

cmwade77

Well, I do have to do something called work.

Got up at 4 AM.

Had a face to face breakfast meeting with a couple of others, social distanced.

And then other things. Just wrapped up the work day.
LOL, just giving you a hard time, you are just normally the first one to post about these things.

cmwade77

I wonder how packed this event will be. Probably a lot of scum vloggers. I wonder if there will be entertainment? Sounds like the Boysenberry/Christmas shops will be there.
Well, I will be able to tell you Saturday and while I am not a vlogger, I wouldn't say they are scum, honestly I am a little jealous, as they have figured out how to make a living out of going to theme parks. Of course editing the videos and such is actually hard work, so that is why I only say that I am a little jealous.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Well, I will be able to tell you Saturday and while I am not a vlogger, I wouldn't say they are scum, honestly I am a little jealous, as they have figured out how to make a living out of going to theme parks. Of course editing the videos and such is actually hard work, so that is why I only say that I am a little jealous.
We should met up and do a mock-vlog.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

and all the vloggers already have videos up of the calico "you're in the park but not really in the park because i went to ghost town plenty times for free as a kid without going into the actual theme park, ticket event"

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom