All things Knotts Berry Farm

NobodyElse

Advertisement
I'm confused by your post. HIPAA is very real. The fines for HIPAA violations are no joke.
Yes, but this HIPPA that I keep reading about doesn't mean anything. At least that's what they tell me down at the SCOOBA shop.

(The letters in an acronym have to stand for something. If not, they lose their meaning.)

cmwade77

Yes, but this HIPPA that I keep reading about doesn't mean anything. At least that's what they tell me down at the SCOOBA shop.

(The letters in an acronym have to stand for something. If not, they lose their meaning.)
HIPAA absolutely does mean something and in fact may become very problematic for businesses. Personally I like the idea that they are asking if you are sick and saying don't come if you are, but I am concerned it is setting themselves up for lawsuits.

cmwade77

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Great, now I want to go to Ohio.... especially since I found out that I can upgrade my Knott's pass at any Cedar Fair park if Knott's is still closed......lol
Looks like we are going the second half of August, Cedar Point at Hotel Breakers, Kings Island, Columbus Zoo, Ark Encounter, and hopefully the Indy 500!.

Then back in June of 2021.

Going to get maximum use of the Season Pass, Food and Drink Plans, Funpix plan, etc.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I've been meaning to ask...

What the heck is this?!? It's not just miniature golf, it's like micro-mini golf reduced down to the molecular level? But you use big PVC plumbing pipes instead of a golf club? And then... you have fun? I don't get it.
It was part of Knott's summer nights promotion. As part of the concert, they had oversized lawn games for the kids to play free. Besides golf, they had oversized connect-4, bean bag toss and oversized tic-tac-toe & checkers. They even had a Pinewood derby track with prebuild cars. It was modeled after a kid carnival that was played at family reunions. There were also firepits for making s'mores.

Last edited:
Top Bottom